Question about beatss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about beatss

Okayy, I wasnt sure if this was the right place to put this. . . .i hope so. Uhm, I do alot of writing && i'd like to put all my verses to beats the only thing is. . .i'm ckompletely lost. As of today, I don't know anybody who make's them so ckan somebody give me advice on how to do it myself? The best equipment, ckost's, etc. Please? =)
    - [real] shytt people, now just absorb itt;;
    ii try to payy attention but yhurr madd boring [ ! ]
    && ii got so much *swagg, ii need an ad for iit
    && ii don�t liike to bragg so my biitches bragg for me

Re: Question about beatss

okie doke.

1) Getcha a mic. Decent mic's around $90 bucks maybe. Dont know.

2) I do everything in FL Studio. There's other good softwarez out there, but I'm the most comfortable with that. Learning curve is alright. Technically if you're just putting verses to beats, you could get Audacity (which is free) and just load a beat and record over it.

3) SOUNDCLICK. there's plenty of producers trying to "get big" on there with their beats and such. just browse around and find something u like and "drop some bars" on it.

that's about it for a crash course on getting started. I dunno what else to tell ya, but GOOD LUCK and I can't wait to hear some of the final product .

MORE FEMALE MC's IN THE STUDIO PLZ

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      okie doke.

1) Getcha a mic. Decent mic's around $90 bucks maybe. Dont know.

2) I do everything in FL Studio. There's other good softwarez out there, but I'm the most comfortable with that. Learning curve is alright. Technically if you're just putting verses to beats, you could get Audacity (which is free) and just load a beat and record over it.

3) SOUNDCLICK. there's plenty of producers trying to "get big" on there with their beats and such. just browse around and find something u like and "drop some bars" on it.

that's about it for a crash course on getting started. I dunno what else to tell ya, but GOOD LUCK and I can't wait to hear some of the final product .

MORE FEMALE MC's IN THE STUDIO PLZ
      That pretty much covers it lol and ya a good female emcee to listen to would be nice. :] u could also get an M-audio/Pro Tools bundle, they arent to expensive and it comes with a usb mic so u dont need an interface. Good Luck!

Comment

Haha Nice =) I was on the FL Studio site and i'm under the impression it ckosts money. . .how much, would you say for the basics ?
        - [real] shytt people, now just absorb itt;;
        ii try to payy attention but yhurr madd boring [ ! ]
        && ii got so much *swagg, ii need an ad for iit
        && ii don�t liike to bragg so my biitches bragg for me

Comment

FL Studio does cost money....however there might be a free something or other you can use until then. Like Eric said, M-Audio stuff comes bundled with software, and when I bought my mic it came with Cakewalk. You could always try that route and do the whole two birds/one stone thing

Comment

Working...
          X