GPF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPF

Okay so I went to high school with the two black kids who are rapping in these videos and everyone that I know is on their dicks about how good they are where I live so I wanted to get an unbiased opinion on the HQ to see what you guys think. I did not make or rap in these videos I just wanted to know what you guys think. Personally I think the two black kids are descent and the spanish ones are just shitty.

So what did you guys think
    Last edited by iGot5onit; 11-05-2010, 11:26 AM.

Re: GPF

Was Expecting Alot Before The First Guy Started :L, Its Aight Didn't Like The First Guy At All The Black Guy Sounded Quite Ill

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      Was Expecting Alot Before The First Guy Started :L, Its Aight Didn't Like The First Guy At All The Black Guy Sounded Quite Ill
      yeah the guy in the beginning sucks I dont know why hes even with them, good looks for the opinion though because too many people around here (where i live) are on their dicks

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
        yeah the guy in the beginning sucks I dont know why hes even with them, good looks for the opinion though because too many people around here (where i live) are on their dicks
        Oh Prolly Just Too Get A Cameo In There Vid's .

Comment

Oh Prolly Just Too Get A Cameo In There Vid's .
          lol but hes actually in their group.. theres another one that sucks too whos in the group I just didnt post the video up with him in it, hang on lemme get that up in the OP

Comment

lol but hes actually in their group.. theres another one that sucks too whos in the group I just didnt post the video up with him in it, hang on lemme get that up in the OP
            Aight Bro. Will Check Him Out Too.

Comment

Aight Bro. Will Check Him Out Too.
              put the third vid in with the other guy

Comment

I Didn't Like The Monologue At The Beginning But Its A Huge Improvement To The First One To Be Honest

Comment

I Didn't Like The Monologue At The Beginning But Its A Huge Improvement To The First One To Be Honest
                  which 1 the 3rd vid?

Comment

which 1 the 3rd vid?
                    Third One Bro,

Comment

Wow. these guys arent bad. don't like tha first song or vid. but tha second and third songz have sum potential. I think TatoMillz has da best skillz, second PC, then maybe Vaslo. idk. but I would like 2 see more of them freestylin' yaknowatImean?

Comment

the second song is pretty good, but if most of there music is like the 1 & 3 than there grabo

Comment

Working...
                        X