MY THREADs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY THREADs

CHRONIC can u just get rid of my other threads, and my first thread will be the one i just made dude, common and be reasonable.

u didnt have to delete that one, u could've kept it , and got rid of the others.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Re: MY THREADs

why do you keep getting your threads deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      why do you keep getting your threads deleted?
      CHRONIC DOESNT like my music

and he got mad when i told him his stories were cool .
      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

no man it has nothing to do with me not liking your music, it's just cluttering up the studio and it's not nice on other users just put your shit in one nice thread and always update. We do that with the rest of the forums it's not biggie. People will always come and check your music out .

Comment

make the thread i made earlier my official thread so i can add my music @ chronic please sir

Comment

this is your official thread ..you want the title changed? you can make extravagant..

Comment

nah u can get rid of this thread, im bout to make a fresh one.

unless u can move the previous thread that i made today from the trash bin back here so i can save some time.

Comment

nah make the new one, i'm about to go out and get shit faced..i trust you'll handle it all perfectly

Comment

fuckin swiss people lol
                  "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

Working...
                  X