• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AN IDEA, EVERYONE READ THIS

Originally posted by YoungMulaCrazy
    good idea nigga
    im thinkin the independant label would be hella tight
    gotta talk some shit over with my boy YME see what he wants ya dig?
    ight bruh

Comment

Originally posted by xximaginingechoesxx
      Originally posted by ispit
      Originally posted by ispit
      since we got so many talented rappers on here, i was thinking, we could make our own label, and like we'd have YMD and other rappers on it, i mean its pretty pointless 4 us 2 try 2 get on young money or cash, cuz i mean it would b hard 2 find them and shit. but my niggs we really need 2 start our own label, ya feel me?
      i'm down, i mean i spit and make beats, so get at me, hbaylis43@gmail and @yahoo
      twitter.com/hendew4300
      u make beatz? hit me up bruh post em
      aiight i gotta make another soundclick account, gimme a minute and i'll post the link on here
      ight thx bruh 'preciate it
      here ya go, page still in the works but u can listen to the beat
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music
      Baby I'm the shit, you aint even gotta do me, cuzz aint no one gon do me better than Ima do me! So Ima do me, My watch say time to do me, u dont kick it like i kicks it bitch i kick it i'm kinda Bruce Lee!

Comment

[quote=ispit][quote=xximaginingechoesxx][quote=ispit][quote=xximaginingechoesxx][quote=ispit][quote="xximaginingechoesxx":3f9il9ve]since we got so many talented rappers on here, i was thinking, we could make our own label, and like we'd have YMD and other rappers on it, i mean its pretty pointless 4 us 2 try 2 get on young money or cash, cuz i mean it would b hard 2 find them and shit. but my niggs we really need 2 start our own label, ya feel me? [/quote]

i'm down, i mean i spit and make beats, so get at me, hbaylis43@gmail and @yahoo
        twitter.com/hendew4300[/quote]

u make beatz? hit me up bruh post em [/quote]

aiight i gotta make another soundclick account, gimme a minute and i'll post the link on here[/quote]

ight thx bruh 'preciate it [/quote]
        here ya go, page still in the works but u can listen to the beat
        [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=950612&content=music"]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music[/url][/quote:3f9il9ve]

thx bruh sick beatz

Comment

Ay you know im in bro haha
          but once YMD is situated
          We going to start dropping tracks, legit tracks.
          We finna have a banging single to kick it off
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

ight so yawl in this bitch? hella tight, now how we gon do it? lol

Comment

i think We Should Have A thread Especially 4 This One And You Know Like The Best Beat Of The Week Goes On The First Page And You Know We Just Hummmm Make Ourself Notice And It Could Be Very Very Fun i'm New But Hell Yea I'm Down To This Shit

Let go, life does get tough
              No need to stress
              Hold you back too much
              -KiD CuDi-

Comment

i like this idea.

Comment

It's a good plan but I think it'd be too hard to execute.
                  Afterall, I doubt anyone has the money to put forward for mass production of CDs, promo, and overall management.
                  I could be wrong because I don't know anyone on this forum's wealth, but it just seems a little farfetched.
                  I could see forming a group of a few rappers and droppin' mixtapes in every rapper's town but that's as far as I think it could go.
                  As far as postin' tracks on the front page that's a decent idea.
                  I'm sure whoever runs this site would be okay with it.
                  That would give the artist who made the track alot of promo. There's even a small chance someone important could see it.
                  I don't see how one would go about picking an artist to have their track featured on the homepage, because if one artist got that every artist would want their track up too.
                  Maybe some kind of weekly voting system.
                  Say there is a thread with a poll.
                  5 artists' names are on the poll
                  The 5 artists post links to their tracks for people to listen to, decide which is best, and then vote.
                  The winner at the end of the week gets their track featured on the homepage of LilWayneHQ.
                  Actually, that could work.
                  Anyway, good luck with whatever you try to do.
                  -J Mayle
                  What's poppin'??
                  I'm J Mayle, the Best Young Spitter.
                  Check me out @ MySpace.com/OfficialJordanMayle
                  Get @ Me!!

Comment

Originally posted by TBJMayle
                    It's a good plan but I think it'd be too hard to execute.
                    Afterall, I doubt anyone has the money to put forward for mass production of CDs, promo, and overall management.
                    I could be wrong because I don't know anyone on this forum's wealth, but it just seems a little farfetched.
                    I could see forming a group of a few rappers and droppin' mixtapes in every rapper's town but that's as far as I think it could go.
                    As far as postin' tracks on the front page that's a decent idea.
                    I'm sure whoever runs this site would be okay with it.
                    That would give the artist who made the track alot of promo. There's even a small chance someone important could see it.
                    I don't see how one would go about picking an artist to have their track featured on the homepage, because if one artist got that every artist would want their track up too.
                    Maybe some kind of weekly voting system.
                    Say there is a thread with a poll.
                    5 artists' names are on the poll
                    The 5 artists post links to their tracks for people to listen to, decide which is best, and then vote.
                    The winner at the end of the week gets their track featured on the homepage of LilWayneHQ.
                    Actually, that could work.
                    Anyway, good luck with whatever you try to do.
                    -J Mayle
                    while u were inside yo house writin thiz shit i wuz outside hustlin, so i got tha fuckn money

Comment

Working...
                    X