Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UnOrdinary DEMO: UnOrdinary + Intro. (TEASER) Feedback Appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnOrdinary DEMO: UnOrdinary + Intro. (TEASER) Feedback Appreciated!

CDQ will be on the demo sn: obviously...

Proof:
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...freestyle.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...l-version.html

Re: UnOrdinary DEMO: UnOrdinary + Intro. (TEASER) Feedback Appreciated!

any comment, or criticism will be taken into consideration.

Comment

Flow: A+
      Lyrics: B-

Overall: 3/5, Not the biggest fan of the beat but it has its moments. Chorus is questionable. Mostly an effect thing, but its so drowned out cant really understand it. And then it doesnt really fit the beat. I think you coulda stepped up the lyrics a bit. With such a dynamic voice I think you would have made the verses a bit more ear-catching. Sometimes you get monotone, something I do constantly and can't figure how to fix for myself, but you have a far better voice for rap than I do. The end kinda left me questioning what it was that I listened to: from a production standpoint I was left hanging but as far as the rapper JayDub is concerned I got my quota. I think maybe you need to go back and check the effects, and maybe rework that chorus to make this song stand out.

Comment

Thanks... It isn't really supposed to be a single, rather just the intro too my demo.. i just wanted to give a little bit of what it sounds like.. thanks for your input though

Comment

i liekd this bro it was good, the hook had some weirdish effects, i liked it but it wasnt great, ur flow was on point on ur verses and ur lyrics were good keep it up u rode that jj beat mad nicely. keep it up 4/5

Comment

Working...
          X