Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC_Crary - Guess Who's Back (First and Only Single from Through My Mind's Eye)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC_Crary - Guess Who's Back (First and Only Single from Through My Mind's Eye)

Guess Who's Back
    MC_Crary
    Produced by Royal Audio Tunes

mccrary-throughmymindseye-f.jpg
    (Thanks to my nigga Mykill for the cover art. I always have a problem with the image resizing on this version of the forum. Click on it to make it bigger)

The mixtape was suppose to drop today but due to a few setbacks it will be released Friday, January 15th. I wasn't gonna release any singles because I would rather this be enjoyed as a body of work but I gotta give something. Thank you for any listens or feedback I receive.

Tracklist
    1 Maggot Brains (A Long Hot Winter's Night Dream) Produced by P-Funk
    2 Boss Moves Produced by Flawless Tracks
    3 Guess Who's Back Produced by Royal Audio Tunes
    4 That New Funk [Light the Buddah] Produced by The Starlists
    5 R.A.E Produced by 2 Deep Productions
    6 Yvette Produced by Vybe Beatz
    7 Coolin Produced by Jay Beats
    8 Interlude
    9 No Smile ft Mykill Produced by Flawless Tracks
    10 Otherside Produced by Jay Beats
    11 Che Guevara Produced by Frontier
    12 Fly Away [Zoom Zoom] ft Lil Blanko, Noble Produced by Jay Beats
    13 Dark Passenger ft Mykill Produced by Arjae Knox
    14 Stairway to Heaven
    15 So Real Produced by ID Labs
    16 Tha Expendables ft Sentus, Mykill Produced by Ear 2 the Beat Productions
    17 Fiendin' Produced by Diamond Style Productions
    18 Outro Produced by Hannibal King

Re: MC_Crary - Guess Who's Back (First and Only Single from Through My Mind's Eye)

what the fuck were talking about in this song?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: MC_Crary - Guess Who's Back (First and Only Single from Through My Mind's Eye)

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
      what the fuck were talking about in this song?
      I'm guessing you meant what the fuck was I talking about? It's basically about the fact that rappers aren't talking about shit. And if you don't see the meaning behind it, then I guess it went over your head. Surprised you would even listen to my song, if I recall correctly a few months ago you said you thought I had down syndrome. All you do is go around people's threads and give bullshit feedback and hate. Don't want you in my threads dude. Peace.

Comment

crazy flow and rhyme scheme. son, keep it up.
        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the feed diezel. Can I get some more?

Comment

damn bro im impressed, you have improved alot from the last tie i heard a song from you. Keep it up good lyrics. 3.5/5

Comment

I like the message in this folk. Quality was nice too! This is actually probably my favorite song from you lol. The flow worked nice too. 3.5/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

sounds great your flow could use some work but if you get someone to mix and master it that probably would take care of it but good work overall
                #3hunna

#Mandown
                2-4-14

Comment

I loved the beat, it was super sexy. Awesome song hahahahahahha, it made me laugh sometimes. Lyrics were alright, you had some dope rhymes in there and some really simple rhymes in there. I loved the message though, keep working hard and you'll make it.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
                  http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

What's good crary, its been a while.

Track was dope bro, the flow was on point, and the lyrics did it for me. Keep It Up.
                    Last edited by KingIDMF; 01-13-2011, 09:42 PM.

Gemma Arterton

Comment

i give ya feedback constantly on this project. you the man MAC. keep killin' like dem Killurz do

Comment

Thanks for the listens. Paradox good to see you coming back around. When do we get your tape man? That's one I've wanted for awhile.

Edit

Scrolled down and saw that you dropped your tape. Downloading now.

Comment

Working...
                        X