Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geezy - swagga Like us ( autotune cover ) . French rap come and see

Hi everyone

I'm Geezy I'm a french rapeur , I work on a mixtape with my boy kayzo ( homie) Together we're Goon money .

We are workin on a mixtape which we'll be name : " Remixtape " , the project is cover some of song we like .

We are french so we rap in french but sometimes in american ( but its risky and difficul need to work our accent ) . We are crazy about usa damn you'r lucky to be american guys thankx god you are . I come on this forum becaus I need some opinion in our project and songs

Explain the long time project: Make some mixtape and went to the us for make some song with american boyz .

We wanna make you taste some french rap because Music is around the world So open your ears on the world guys

I have the cover of swagga like us made by me , I make this song fast and for take control on the Adobe audition software and autotune it's for the trip

I record that with a first prize MIC ( eagletone usb ) , no home studio just a mic for pre-prod before go to the studio

So dont care if the qualit� is not good enough it's just a pre-prod and a a software test .
    I came here for explain my views on music and our Goon money project .

If you wanna the lyrics and the traduction ask and I will put on that shit no problems !

By Music homies !

Ps : If you want I can translate ya some words in french in you wanna put some french on your music ( like wayne )

Dailymotion - Swagger liker us cover - une vid�o Music

Post on dailymotion cause of the fucking warner problems

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ---------
    Last edited by Joe78; 01-12-2011, 06:55 PM.
Working...
X