Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Jigga feat. Z!Greatest- All I See Is You (Original Song)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Jigga feat. Z!Greatest- All I See Is You (Original Song)

Aight it's Ziggy again, my friend (the black guy in the YouTube pic lol) recently asked me to feature on a track of his, so here it is. I'm the one singing the semi-hook/doing the second verse and ad libbing near the start lol, the white guy basically, you can tell who's who on the track because Quincy's voice is so fucking deep lol.

He wrote this song about some chick in school, I just took the theme and ran with it a bit. Firstly here's my 2 bits of feedback-

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...nt-4-life.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ome-remix.html

And finally here's the song-

YouTube - Young Jigga feat. Z!Greatest- All I See Is You

Thanks in advance, Zig
    Ziggy B

Re: Young Jigga feat. Z!Greatest- All I See Is You (Original Song)

Dope hook and second verse. You voice is great. Didn't like the first verse 2 much, but still good! Keep it up bro!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Thanks very much, cheers for getting back to me on this lol, thought this song was gonna sink without a trace
      Ziggy B

Comment

You have skills man. I have to agree though, maybe change up the second verse. I liked it, but I think there could have been more done to really make it up out. Again, good writing and keep at it.

Comment

Flow: B-
          Lyrics: A

Overall: 4/5, You killed this. You totally Em'd him, Renegades style. Funny coincidence is, he calls himself "Young Jigga". Z, I think you've found your niche, cause you made a great track. Some of the ad-lib volume was too high, but other than that and some of that notoriously pesky autotune that floated around I think you should work harder on that singing voice and get that Drake money, feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by shane1821 View Post
            You have skills man. I have to agree though, maybe change up the second verse. I liked it, but I think there could have been more done to really make it up out. Again, good writing and keep at it.
            Thanks very much, I think a lot of the one dimensional-ness of the track (not what you said but I get the gist) is due to the beat choice, not shunting the blame lol but the beat really doesn't go anywhere to dynamically change the song I did my best to switch my verse up flow wise and to add a few bars of singing to keep it fresh, but I could only work with what I had. However, as always the feedback is appreciated, cheers for getting back to me.

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            Flow: B-
            Lyrics: A

Overall: 4/5, You killed this. You totally Em'd him, Renegades style. Funny coincidence is, he calls himself "Young Jigga". Z, I think you've found your niche, cause you made a great track. Some of the ad-lib volume was too high, but other than that and some of that notoriously pesky autotune that floated around I think you should work harder on that singing voice and get that Drake money, feel me?
            Dayum, thank you very much. You could be right about the volume, I am just recording in my room so I don't benefit from studio quality perks and mixing. It's something I'd like to rectify however and I've been reading into mixing and mastering a lot lately. The autotune....guilty as charged

I really appreciate the Drizzy comment though, it's always motivational when you get some props lol
            Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
            X