Tha Studio Revival..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Studio Revival..

Aight ya'll..we need to save Tha Studio, its been slow and pretty much pointless for the last year almost we need more competition, more groups, more rappers, more producers, more feedback. i say all of you rappers that are new to here should stop the dissing and shit, and find some people you cool with, start a group(or go solo) and have some friendly disses/competitions.

Tha Studio used to be a place where everyone from this forum would go to check out the heated disses and competitions, now its just for the rappers of this site. We need to bring dynamics to the table. Different styles and shit. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but Tha Studio needs to be revived..

If ya'll agree post some suggestions and ideas and lets get the train rollin'. Bring Tha Studio back to what it used to be and get it poppin'

(If anyone is down with starting a group, hit me up with a PM )

Re: Tha Studio Revival..

I agree, we need to stop the dissing so that people can come in here to see the heated disses.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
    http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

Originally posted by Sentus View Post
      I agree, we need to stop the dissing so that people can come in here to see the heated disses.
      well i look at all the threads on here, and you all just hate on eachother. its pitiful. nobody wants to look at a thread full of bullshit. leave feedback that helps, even if you don't like the dude. main idea was to start groups and start competition with other crews..

Comment

Well me and Coleon are the pyromaniacs and we will gladly take anyone that wants it

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
        http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

i would like to start a group but not as of right now. i wanna get better first
          http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
          Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

I say more written shit.. Not every rapper has access to recordings. And Cyphers..
            Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

I think you should start a competition for battle champ of the board. and every 3 months do another one to so you have a challenger for the current champ. Also try doin a Studio wide collab maybe find someone who is real good at mixing and mastering and they could mix it. have beat battles for the producers. those are my suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli. View Post
                I say more written shit.. Not every rapper has access to recordings. And Cyphers..
                written shit is boring dawg. real talk,

Comment

I'm already in a group, but i'm down for a collab anytime really.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                    written shit is boring dawg. real talk,

Your Opinion vs. Mine

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

A couple things that are on my checklist in no particular order:

Written Tournaments - Both 1v1 battles AND bracket styled tournaments.
                      Cyphers - We will continue to build and grow on the cypher idea and make it better each time around (even if it's small adjustments).
                      Audio Tournaments - We're looking to have a bracket styled tournament with 1v1 battles to show who is truly better rather than the past styles of throwing people into groups of 3 or 4 (it will be similar to my old written tournaments, but better and neater with more support).
                      Tha Studio Index - THP and I will be updating that very soon. More on this in the near future.
                      More Mod Support - Already announced in Headquarters.
                      Tha Studio Awards - This will NOT earn you an award in your profile, but will consist of many awards (unknown thus far). ONLY one of the awards (Rapper of the Month) would give you an award icon for your profile.

More to come, but please share some of your ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                        A couple things that are on my checklist in no particular order:

Written Tournaments - Both 1v1 battles AND bracket styled tournaments.
                        Cyphers - We will continue to build and grow on the cypher idea and make it better each time around (even if it's small adjustments).
                        Audio Tournaments - We're looking to have a bracket styled tournament with 1v1 battles to show who is truly better rather than the past styles of throwing people into groups of 3 or 4 (it will be similar to my old written tournaments, but better and neater with more support).
                        Tha Studio Index - THP and I will be updating that very soon. More on this in the near future.
                        More Mod Support - Already announced in Headquarters.
                        Tha Studio Awards - This will NOT earn you an award in your profile, but will consist of many awards (unknown thus far). ONLY one of the awards (Rapper of the Month) would give you an award icon for your profile.

More to come, but please share some of your ideas.
                        Good shit Artille, down with it.

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Working...
                        X