Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noble - If You Say So (Prod. By Black Light Music)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noble - If You Say So (Prod. By Black Light Music)

New mic, new headphones, new programs. I'm back. New song. Wrote this one about 2~ months ago. Been waiting for new equipment to put out real songs. Well anyways, peep it and let me know what you think!

Youtube
    Stream/Download

First you in a good dream, then it turns to nightmare
    Thinkin' bout this girl and how we could be a nice pair
    She might care, fuck it, she probably doesn't
    I thought we were meant to be but we really wasn't
    Because, its so hard to let the past go
    But when change gunna come, do I need to pass go?
    This ain't none that bullshit, I ain't on that fool shit
    Just spittin' on the track, to let y'all realize all the facts though
    Uh, I'm so I to the double L
    If you never knew me, pretty soon you just might tell
    That I don't act fake, I stay away from the bad directors
    Now the labels tryna reach me like a tax collector
    These rap reflect the, realness in inside you
    Or could be the fake shit you tryna do
    I'm so so true
    And I'm so so ill, but do I really need to show you proof?
    Nah fool

See, everything don't go right

Thats why I'm sitting here and I'm feeling so alone tonight
    I try so hard to give it my all, but I guess its not enough for y'all
    Thats why I'm killing shit, just to prove to y'all my flows right
    And if I'm not on your radio, that mean that theres some shady hoes
    Hatin' on these good tracks, they don't wanna play these flows
    But I don't trip, cause I'm still gunna try hard
    Get through all struggles, yeah we all know that lifes hard
    I ain't saying I'm the best by far
    But Imma do what it takes, and never let down my guard
    Kill songs, kill songs, but never ever feel wrong
    Do it every week, but I always still feel strong
    I need to slow down from this fuckin' fast life
    Rappin' all day, stay tryna get my craft right
    But I'm still schoolin' clowns, yep I'm the class type
    Know whats good and bad, but still I don't act right

Everyday dreamin' Imma make it out one day

Always rappin' whats true, I ain't bout that gunplay
    People sayin' I gotta chance, but thats only what some say
    Stay prayin' to make it out, like everydays a Sunday
    But where did yesterday go?, shit time flies
    Doin' work in the studio, like its a nine to five
    And sometime I hear my music in cars when they drive by
    So nows my time to take a chance, I don't get nine lives

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2

Last edited by THA GR8 M8; 02-04-2011, 10:36 AM.

protect dunston at all costs

Re: Noble - If You Say So (Prod. By Black Light Music)

Love the quality of this. It's really easy to spot that you got a new mic, plus the effects you used helped a lot on it.
    Flow: 5/5 you didn't slip up at all imo. it was a very fire flow and you kept the same flow throughout the whole joint..thumbs up
    Lyrics: 5/5 mulites were on full effect in this track, and the overall subject was dope, you're on that real shit bro!
    Overall: 4.8/5 i can't really say anything bad about it. very dope track. and i think it'll surprise a lot of members on the site

keep up the dope shit. i expect you to be dropping a lot more material now that you got good quality. and don't be surprised if this kid makes it someday.. :wom:

Comment

Gotta admit - I like it, no lie. The beat is catchy and the flow fits the beat/song very well. Lyrics is real nice too, really deep song, 4/5, maybe 4.5/5, dope song.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
        Love the quality of this. It's really easy to spot that you got a new mic, plus the effects you used helped a lot on it.
        Flow: 5/5 you didn't slip up at all imo. it was a very fire flow and you kept the same flow throughout the whole joint..thumbs up
        Lyrics: 5/5 mulites were on full effect in this track, and the overall subject was dope, you're on that real shit bro!
        Overall: 4.8/5 i can't really say anything bad about it. very dope track. and i think it'll surprise a lot of members on the site

keep up the dope shit. i expect you to be dropping a lot more material now that you got good quality. and don't be surprised if this kid makes it someday.. :wom:
        Really appreciate that. I kinda felt like I let some of my fans (Well I wouldn't call them that. But people who peep my music) down the last couple songs I dropped in 2010. But I was tryna save my good material for better quality lol. Got alot more to come! But anyways, I'm glad the quality upgrade is apparent. It should only get better from here. I only started my new technique on this song. So I will find better effects and stuff as I do more songs. Thanks for taking the time to let me know whats good with the feedback!

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
        Gotta admit - I like it, no lie. The beat is catchy and the flow fits the beat/song very well. Lyrics is real nice too, really deep song, 4/5, maybe 4.5/5, dope song.
        Thanks man! Left you some +rep for being able to put aside differences from other parts of the forum to leave legit feedback! Glad you liked it though! Keep checking back for future songs!

Comment

Wow the new mic is real nice, you can tell.
          This shit is nice and deep but I can't wait til you rip it on a hard beat.
          Ima get that new mic soon brotha!
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
            Wow the new mic is real nice, you can tell.
            This shit is nice and deep but I can't wait til you rip it on a hard beat.
            Ima get that new mic soon brotha!
            Hell yeah man. I appreciate that. I just gotta find a nice beat to go in on and I will lol.

Comment

i haven't been using a computer for a while so i haven't heard your shit in a while.. but you really stepped your shit up. your flow has improved a lot. and the quality is a lot better now too. the lyrics are good, nice punchlines and there's actual substance. favorite verse is number 3. good stuff dude.

edit - and the hook is dope too haha.

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
                i haven't been using a computer for a while so i haven't heard your shit in a while.. but you really stepped your shit up. your flow has improved a lot. and the quality is a lot better now too. the lyrics are good, nice punchlines and there's actual substance. favorite verse is number 3. good stuff dude.

edit - and the hook is dope too haha.
                Yeah man, I been trying to go for more substance these days lol. Glad you see improvement. Got a new mic too thats why the quality is better. Appreciate the listen!

Comment

Flow: 5/5 it had a very chill vibe to it and you never slipped up at any point. Some of the times I was thinking how you were gonna rhyme it but you made every line sound good.

Lyrics: 5/5 They were really good. The subject matter was very relatable to. They fit the song perfectly. It wasnt like some songs have hard lyrics on a chill beat. Yours fit perfectly.

Other: The quality is soooo much better. Its great to hear that kind of quality. Idk why but this song reminds me of Mac Millers freestyle on Toca. Thats a good thing haha. The hook is dope to, it really helps with the mood of the song.

Overall its definitely a song I can play in the car and just chill to. Everybody can listen to this kind of song. I think you had dope lyrics, the flow was spot on, and the beat was great too. I cant wait to hear the better quality in all of your future songs. Keep this shit up

Comment

Dope beat.

Your voice sounds way more 'mature' and your flow was pretty good, try to make it sound more natural though, like you memorized the lyrics, I like the hook. Lyrics were good as always and the quality was awesome, even on YouTube. haha.

Nice song though bro.

Comment

Killer Track. Great Quality, Voice Fitted The Track, Your Flow Was Super And The Lyrics Were So Good I Didn't Even Think They Were Yours

5/5.

Comment

Yea this is one of my favorite tracks by you man. The beat, hook, lyrics, flow, & etc.. were on point. Everything was on point as a matter of fact. Good job with this bro and keep up the good work. Even tho the 3rd verse was the shortest it was the best imo. Oh and you should drop some more stuff man your really improving.

Comment

Working...
                        X