Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Artille & Noble - In the Sun

And I remember
    Times up in the summer, we used to chief up on the beach, now we can't, its cold in the winter

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by WeeZy iZ RaaaW View Post
      great song guys the tone was on point.

Artille i think a few of your lines were too repetitive, (like the "grape" puns) since u asked for constructive criticism.

4.5/5 good work
      I noticed that when I did it, but didn't care cause I was smoking a grapge Swisher Sweet blunt at the time. I admit it is a bit repetitive, thanks for the feed.

Originally posted by Jamerson
      Artille -

Lyrics:
      deff on point and dope. Ur word play is really good bro, there's nothing i dont like about your lyrics.

Flow:
      Chill and on beat, the soft pace is not bad for you dude, but i also wanna hear you on some fast-rap type shit soon though.

Other: The reason i didnt really give ya constructive criticism bc i didnt really find anything bad with ur part dude, you did good. The only thing that would be cool is seeing you put more shit together... is this the 2nd song u put up? bc i havent been here to check u out.
      Didn't think my lyrics were as good as Noble's to be honest, but I'm very humble you feel that way. I can say (not to be cocky) flow wise I'm a beast. I think I've always been good at keeping steady with any beat I get on. This is technically my first feature, but I have released 3 tracks so far (Cypher 2, random 8 bar for quality check, In the Sun). I will jump on a faster beat in the near future to see how I can do. I've never tried rapping "Twista" fast on a song. Just freestyling to myself.

Thank you for your feedback man. Maybe we can collabo in the future brother.

Comment

What...tha...fuck...IS THIS BEAT? SHIT IS INSANE!!!!

anyway

Artille // Flow: B- // Lyrics: B-
        Noble // Flow: A // Lyrics: B-

Overall: 4.25/5, Everything about this track is lay back, feet up, roll up fantastic. You guys work pretty damn well together. Collabo mixtape in the works? I'm serious though, you guys mesh well on the track. Artille, you're mastering of your vocals might need a lil more work, but its nothing that discredits the song nor its vibe. This is a good chill track.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          What...tha...fuck...IS THIS BEAT? SHIT IS INSANE!!!!

anyway

Artille // Flow: B- // Lyrics: B-
          Noble // Flow: A // Lyrics: B-

Overall: 4.25/5, Everything about this track is lay back, feet up, roll up fantastic. You guys work pretty damn well together. Collabo mixtape in the works? I'm serious though, you guys mesh well on the track. Artille, you're mastering of your vocals might need a lil more work, but its nothing that discredits the song nor its vibe. This is a good chill track.
          Thanks. I mastered his vocals though lol. Its just when he recorded his verse.. I think he was too close to the mic. He said he was like 3 inches away lol. I'm like a foot or so away from my mic when I record. So I told him to test out different recording techniques to find his perfect way. But thanks again!

Comment

thats a dope collabo, both of yall came with it, I like it a lot, kinda gave me a old school hip hop feel mixed with the new high ish

if yall can I posted a track up too, feel free to check it

good shit tho yall keep grindin!!!
            not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
            kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

ha i'm late on this. i heard it when it dropped but i get lazy sometimes on the feedback

Noble:
              your verse was good. i liked the lyrics but this line----->"I tell 'em I like my food like my joints, super sized fool" seemed rush or something was off about it to me. Always gotta love smoking songs. you did good on the mastering and everything else from what i heard from my speakers. i wanna listen to this with my studio headphones.

Artille:
              you fit the song good. i really got nothing bad to say like the others but like noble said maybe step back more from the mic so that your voice will be clearer and you won't hear like cracks i guess that's what its called with you are to close to the mic.
              "
              I roll with UPS, yeah I keep the brown
              I fly with Southwest, cause I'm high off the ground" <----two dope lines that i liked a lot

Overall: i liked nobles verse better but that might be because he's been doing this longer and has more experience. Artille your really fucking good for only recording 3 songs and for that i am jealous of you
              http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
              Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Re: Artille &amp; Noble - In the Sun

Hell yea ive been looking for someone that did the same song as me. Did very well on it, big props
                Lyrics:3/5
                Flow:3/5

Comment

Thanks to the last few people who left feedback! Much appreciated!

Comment

Check mine out, its located as the same title. give me some feedback

Comment

Working...
                    X