• Show
Clear All

• JAYRMe- I'm Feelin'

JAYRMe- I'm Feelin'

Feedback please.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...verse-rap.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-the-beat.html

Re: JAYRMe- I'm Feelin'

either ur vocals are too low/beat too loud or ur mic is just low ... bc its difficult to hear ur voice is like a background sound in the beat...
    but from what i can hear, flow doesnt sound bad.. lyrics are not bad either.. like that line about the train track..

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
      either ur vocals are too low/beat too loud or ur mic is just low ... bc its difficult to hear ur voice is like a background sound in the beat...
      but from what i can hear, flow doesnt sound bad.. lyrics are not bad either.. like that line about the train track..
      yeah beats a little loud, this is pre mastering so still gotta tweak it a lil.
      Thanks for the feedback though appreciate it.

Comment

yeahh turn up vocals up a bit and also a little more "hmph" like more energy, on the flow, like.. i have the same problem and I myself cant tell when I rap like that but i try to work at it keep it up tho..

and YO! that iron salomon is a fcknnnnnnnnnnnn beast omfg, thank you for posting up that vid.

Comment

My other songs I got good energy it's just the beat wasn't the best and the producer really wanted me to get on it and I aint wanna offend him you know.
          Wrote those verses for another beat and woooooooh it was fire lol
          and yeah dude a beast at battlin'!!

Comment

agree with everyone
            flow: 6.5/10
            lyrics: 6.5/10
            good beat
            mixing needs improved

Comment

here is a preview of the abstract video for the song.

Comment

Mastering is a problem, but seems like youve addressed that a few times. This couldve been a good track with more energy or basically swag as most people would call it these days. Youre rapping about being the shit, so rap like you feel like youre the shit. Get me? Flow was good, but would sound better with better tracking in the final mix. Lyrics were ok, no wows though.

3.5/5

Comment

Working...
                X