• Show
Clear All

• Rookies new single "I Got A Lot"

LimeLinx - Preview - I Got A Lot.mp3

thats whats up

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-mc_crary.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post407511

Re: Rookies new single "I Got A Lot"

i think you guys are really good. like up there... better than most of us.
    but ya should be around tha studio more, collabing with people ya think are good, giving more feedback (not only 2 to post a new song), so when ya drop a song ppl come listen (not saying that they dont) and get 5x more feedback you feel me? and I believe ya deserve it bc you guys are good

anyways..

Flow - 1st/last guy (think it's the same?) 5/5 - 2nd guy 4.5/5 you guys have a great flow, good energy, real good.
    Lyrics - Awesome, spitting real shit, nice lyrics overall from both of ya. I got nothing to criticize...
    Other - quality is awesome (what mic ya use? or ya hit up a studio?) ya always have a great beat choice.
    Overall - 4.8/5

#Idownloadedthis.

----------------------

Edit!
    Please upload to usershare/hulkshare ! (the counts for downloads are real, and I've gotten a virus from limelinx b4!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
      i think you guys are really good. like up there... better than most of us.
      but ya should be around tha studio more, collabing with people ya think are good, giving more feedback (not only 2 to post a new song), so when ya drop a song ppl come listen (not saying that they dont) and get 5x more feedback you feel me? and I believe ya deserve it bc you guys are good

anyways..

Flow - 1st/last guy (think it's the same?) 5/5 - 2nd guy 4.5/5 you guys have a great flow, good energy, real good.
      Lyrics - Awesome, spitting real shit, nice lyrics overall from both of ya. I got nothing to criticize...
      Other - quality is awesome (what mic ya use? or ya hit up a studio?) ya always have a great beat choice.
      Overall - 4.8/5

#Idownloadedthis.

----------------------

Edit!
      Please upload to usershare/hulkshare ! (the counts for downloads are real, and I've gotten a virus from limelinx b4!)

Thanks bro. Yeah im gonna start givin more feedback. I been meaning to. And we are def lookin to collab. We are starting shows in April. We use an MXL USB condenser mic with Logic. Its cheap and works really well. We record started recording in our dorm room last year and now we're in an apartment. Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Y'all defiantly killed tha flow, however, y'all both sound tha same.. and y'all sound like typical white rappers. as in voice/flow combined.. some peeps call it white boy flow.
        lyrics are good

2.5/5

Comment

3.5/5
          good flo lyrics and voice

Comment

The first guy has the delivery of a battle rapper. Not bad, sounds pretty good. Good flow. Maybe a bit more mic presence and personality would help. Second guy had a nice bouncy flow, good cadence. I'd add effects on the chorus to make them stand out more. The part where the beat breaks down is good, first guy sounded great over that.

Decent song. Not really my type of stuff but it was ear pleasing.

Comment

Working...
            X