Clear All

• Magic Touch - Gibbsy

Just a Song Off A Mixtape , still working hard on my Ep hope yall enjoy

YouTube - Gibbsy� Magic Touch (HD)

Links:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ngels-caw.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-mc_crary.html

Re: Magic Touch - Gibbsy

Nice beat on this one bro. I like your flow, but something to with the way you master your vocals sounds funny. Not that your mastering isn't good, just that for this beat you probably shouldve gone more simple. Sounds like maybe a slight telephone effect or your reverb's too high, if you cut that down a little bit it would sound more smooth. The lyrics were good too, fit the track. When's the EP dropping?

3.5/5

Comment

yeah man its my crappy mic its only worth about �20 aha but thanks man apprciate it
      And I Imagine april time For the Ep man look out for it

Comment

Gibbsy my man!
        We NEED to get together and make a bangin' track that will shake these forums

Okay lets get to the feed... This is a dope track, i like that your trying a different variety of songs, it shows your artistic ability. That you can range to different subjects and beats and shit

5/5
        Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

yo man thank you bro and yeah hit me up on msn or something bro or mail me with something im up for a new track broo anytime !!

Comment

yeah man agree with Mac on this one, but it was still listenable...
            nice flow for the most part... nothing too big on the lyrics (that i picked up) but still nice

btw! i was gonna do a song to this! lmfao but then i found another beat

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
              yeah man agree with Mac on this one, but it was still listenable...
              nice flow for the most part... nothing too big on the lyrics (that i picked up) but still nice

btw! i was gonna do a song to this! lmfao but then i found another beat

Thanks Man apprciate the feed, yeah lyrics just simple this just a track i made avin some fun whilst workin on my EP

Comment

I made the cover for Class Clown. Your quality has gotten better and so has your rapping. I don't like the T-Pain on the chorus. Since I heard you last you've improved tons. Keep it up.

Comment

Thanks For The Feed Man!!! XD really apprciate it glad you can see the improvement

Comment

Flow: B+
                    Lyrics: B-

Overall: 3/5, Not the greatest track you've done, but still good consistent music. You do a great on tracks like this, so I think you might have stumbled upon your niche. Vocals are low, so make sure you get your levels right in the future. Good deal Gibbsy, when's the EP coming out?

Comment

Working...
                    X