[Mixtape] Mykill - Not Even G.R.I.N.D.'n Yet: The Prelude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mixtape] Mykill - Not Even G.R.I.N.D.'n Yet: The Prelude

Told you I had something to quench that thirst.

G.R.I.N.D. coming this month. Until then, listen and learn...

TRACKLIST:
    Intro
    Strippa Club
    Facelift
    Shedevil does it Best
    Blue and White
    Flame On
    Punchlines ft. Lil Blanko
    I Hate this Beat
    Monte Carlo Muzik
    Someday You'll Have to Die
    That Man ft. Sharoyce the Don
    Get on my Level
    Same Ol Shit
    H.A.M. - Killurz Mix
    N Da Mornin'
    Lemme Talk
    The Studio Cypher - Killurz Mix
    Oleeehzdoeet
    The Moment - Killurz Mix
    Green Gobline Challenge ft. MC_Crary, Jay Tunes, and The Professor
    Look at Us -Killurz Mix
    Ben, Grant, and Andrew
    Outro
    @#$%&*! (Fuck Ya'll)

Stream/Download from DATPiff:

Feedbacks:
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post419093
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post419086

Re: [Mixtape] Mykill - Not Even G.R.I.N.D.'n Yet: The Prelude

Downloaded.. from what i've streamed.. it's pretty siiiiiick!

more feedback to come

Comment

Strippa Club - Flow was 9/10 almost perfect, lyrics... awesome dude, could never complain about your lyrics.
      Facelift - Flow was 8.5/10, liked the energy you put on on various bars, lyrics were nice, liked how you made mentio to your past mixtape.
      She Devil Does it Best - Best flow so far, (I'm feedbackn as Im listenin) Hows this a freestyle son!?! you didnt just say some random shit, you stuck to a theme, and the lyrics were pretty dope too. (Fave song so far.)
      Blue & White - Idk if it's bc this song was killed by wiz (& wayne) but i thought it was ehh... flow wise. 2:35-hook was nice. But idk... its just my opinion, Lyrics were nice (Ima get tired of saying tht lmao)
      Flame On - Flow was g.o.o.d. few rough patches(00:46-51, and a few others, nuttin too big) Lyrics were nice, liked the bugsbunny line haha.
      Punchlines - Nice original song, flow was like 7 in some parts but a 9 in others. Hook needa stand out more ! ("Motherfuckin punchlines" still kinda stuck in in my head tho).. Lyrics dope, you had some nice punchlines. Blanko killed it.
      I Hate This Beat - Damn you made it you own! I actuallly thought u did pretty good for not liking the beat haha...Flow was 9/10 only bc you didnt put the enough energy on the first bar after the hook (round 00:55)
      Monte Carlo Music - The hook wasnt baaaaaad, the other singing ehhh wasnt feeling ... but you started killin round 1:07 Lyrics, were g.o.o.d. I really cant decide which verse i liked better.... uhmmm sdslf a fjsjf 2nd verse.
      Someday You'll Have to Die - Liked the meaning, flow again man.. em killed it to hard to really judge! but i think u did just fine, u shouldda scream up on the mic like you really felt what you were saying... haha. You made it it your own tho, lyrics.. stayed on topic.. nice stuff.
      Runaway - Haha nice man.... i know you prolly hate autotune but get some up on this bitch... flow 8 lyrics 9 Sharoyce tha Don; we needa get this kid a better mic. but his lyrics and flow were d o p e.
      Get On My Level - Dope flowwwwww, is that your hook? bc it was NICEEEEEEEEEE. lyrics sucked dick, jk haha nice as always
      Same Ol' Shit - Gave feed already.
      H.A.M - Killed lyrically, flow was on point. Hook was nice, felt u couldve put more energy tho... Mac flow killllller, lryics pretty nice. Just needs mastering.
      N Da Mornin' - Flow was good, just not sure for the beat tho... like the beat was more mellow.... lyrics stayed on topic without being too corny.. nice. Hook, pretty nice mike.
      Lemme Talk - Gave feed already.
      Tha Studio Cypher - Flow was killler son! lyrics deff nice. Mac, mastering was better, flow was nice few bumps, bc it's like sometimes mac run outta air and then start rapping too nasal.. Lyrics were nice too.
      Ohlleehdoeeit(or w.e. haha) - Flow was so nice, i was feeling it the whole track.
      The Moment - Flow was nice, few bumps... felt smooth as helll tho, not rushed or anything, just a few short/long bars.. hook man, not gonna lie didnt like it. Mac, killed the flow...damn. just that lil gasping for air that makes some of the last words of a bar usfhddfgu..l still nice tho
      Green Gobblin Challenge - I posted this on shady forum and they said u were boring? idk wtf they was sniffin. But w.e. this song was nice, that nigga Jay? He killed it... lmfaoooo jk hahaha...
      Look At Us Now - Mac flow was nice, but he got that speedy Gonzales flow in some tracks shudda brought it out in this track!!! Some nice multis. Killed em with the last bar... in first verse... nd rawer than a dead cow omg hahaha... Mike, you got that fast flow sometimes, shouldda tried it too, but ya did fine. like your energy and delivery.
      Ben, Grant and Andrew - Flowww was real nice. couldnt complain
      Fuck Ya'll - Gave feed already.

Overall, pretty nice. can't believe you put a mixtape b4 a mixtape lmao.
      Pretty hot freestyles (The ones that were actually just straight spittin with no theme. ).... i should do freestyles should i get better hmmm..

Only thing i did feel in almost every track was the cuts, like you know how its not a whole verse non stop, i mean not saying that that's bad but try to hide that shit you feels me? so it sounds like .......................... one verse. Only recomendation, as well as not rushing lines, sometimes that happens (I do it all the time). That's about it bro, hope ya hit me up for your next tape.

Pce.
      Last edited by Jamerson; 03-16-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Thx for checking it out fellas!

Comment

up'd for more feedback

Comment

peeps sleep'n, well if i forgot to mention fave song: Lemme Talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
              peeps sleep'n
              seems like it. but its cool i guess. I kind of woke up one day and decided on doing this, so this project was rushed a bit. Just wanted to drop something so people can remember, I put in work. Numbers dont lie.

Comment

yo fam, i love it, definitely grindin, the big thing with me and being critical about someones work, first and foremost is the passion. Are they passionate about what they are doin, or are they just bored as fuck... and I can tell you put your heart into this shit man, keep on ya grind and continue to grow as an MC, if ya get a chance check my new Demonstrate track as well

9/10, stay up fam
                not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
                kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

I really have feel like I've heard most of these songs already. I'm thinking you've previously posted them, not sure. So I'm just gunna feedback the project in full.

Flow - Rushing lines alot still it seems. I've mentioned it before. It holds you back alot I think. You could easily change the line or some words and it would flow better. Not sure how you don't catch it when you listen to your songs. Maybe you do, I dunno. Besides that, your flow is decent. Nice flow at some points, eh flow at others.
                  Lyrics - Pretty good. No too crazy lines or wordplay really, at least I'm not catching any... and I usually can catch most lines on peoples songs. Lot of these songs were just freestyles so I can't really tell you to work on the subject matter. Hopefully you have some on GRIND.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                  X