Blanco - Wish Me Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blanco - Wish Me Luck

Sup everybody. Im just stopping by to let yall know that i finally dropped my mixtape and im about to start making alot of moves. I wont be coming into the studio anymore after this so add me on facebook, follow me on twitter, add me on myspace (yes i know nobody really has a myspace anymore but whatever) and i would really like to collaborate with yall in the future. I actually have a mixtape coming out real soon that will be based on features so im actually asking yall to join me on it. i appreciate all of you for the feedback in the past and collab opportunities i know this might get locked due to lack of feedback, but im not looking for feedback on this, i just wanted to tell yall bye before i leave.. thanks again

Blanco - Wish Me Luck // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

www.twitter.com/blanko_musik
    www.myspace.com/blanko_musik
    www.facebook.com/cardenas4o9

Re: Blanco - Wish Me Luck

I won't lock this. You've been around here for awhile. Sad to see you leave. You're on my Facebook friends, hit me up if you need anything bro!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

This Is Nice Man! Wish I Could Get The First Beat.

Comment

I'll go ahead and "wish you luck" lol. Do your thing man. Ever I started posting on this forum I knew you were destined for greater things. Get Riches in New Dimensions and G.R.I.N.D. on these hoes!

Comment

Working...
        X