LaNNy - (MY 3 Free Verses) Peep'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaNNy - (MY 3 Free Verses) Peep'em

Check out my free verses, leave some love &/or hate.

LOOK AT ME NOW:

YouTube - Look At Me Now (Free Verse)
    PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE MY EYES CAN SEE:
    YouTube - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See (Free Verse)
    YOU BE KILLIN' THEM:
    YouTube - You Be Killin' Em (Free Verse)

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...nt-4-life.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ght-music.html

Re: LaNNy - (MY 3 Free Verses) Peep'em

Nice job man you got good flow u sound kinda monotonous at times tho u shud switch it up,
    Flow: 4/5 i liked your deliveries
    Lyrics: 3.5/5 good but cliche at times
    Overall: 4/5 good job man i wanna hear a full song tho
    I'm The Opposite of What A Great Rapper is Not!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-ofEXtC4k
    Well If Life is A Bitch, Then I'm Fucking All Your Lives...
    -YouNeeK

Comment

Originally posted by WeeZy iZ RaaaW View Post
      Nice job man you got good flow u sound kinda monotonous at times tho u shud switch it up,
      Flow: 4/5 i liked your deliveries
      Lyrics: 3.5/5 good but cliche at times
      Overall: 4/5 good job man i wanna hear a full song tho
      thanks for the feedback man... i knoww.. i barely started rapping, i'm still finding my voice... but yeah i got a mixtape.. peep that right here

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Comment

Flow - was a killa bro in all the diff free verses..
        lyrics - pretty nice, overall

Im really digging your flow, im tryna get into that speedy Gonzales flow lmao still tryna get better at it, but youre pretty good at it. now, if you're tryna find your voice, i think a lil deeper voice will do it, like your really putting energy, and it would improve the delivery that is already pretty good.

cant believe u didnt start too long ago
        everybody be on the look out for this kid, #keepitup

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
          Flow - was a killa bro in all the diff free verses..
          lyrics - pretty nice, overall

Im really digging your flow, im tryna get into that speedy Gonzales flow lmao still tryna get better at it, but youre pretty good at it. now, if you're tryna find your voice, i think a lil deeper voice will do it, like your really putting energy, and it would improve the delivery that is already pretty good.

cant believe u didnt start too long ago
          everybody be on the look out for this kid, #keepitup
          Thanks man, i appreciate the feedback, yeah, i started rapping because i got good feedback from that T-Pain - Motivation contest... and ever since then, i was like , lemme try this rap thing out... fell in love with it man.. wish i started longgg time ago, but i guess every is for a reason.. thanks for the feedback man

Comment

cool bro i send u a friend req. on youtube, we needa collab soon

Comment

Man, listening to Look At Me Now right now. You killin' it. Good job man. Quality is really nice. Flow is really nice. Lyrics are dope. Dope energy.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                Man, listening to Look At Me Now right now. You killin' it. Good job man. Quality is really nice. Flow is really nice. Lyrics are dope. Dope energy.
                thanks man, i appreciate the feedback, imma be releasing 2 Free Verses every week, so peep out for that.. but thank you for the feedback

Comment

my favorite part is the originality of your flow, and you killed all three, im feelin it, keep on ya grind fam!

check my check if you can then too
                  not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
                  kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

the first one look at me now, verse is sick man!! your flow is niceee, the only thing i would say is you cud have a bit more bass in your voice maybe ad a few more adlibs just to make it sound full ? if that makes sense lyrics are nice on this too like the little hook too

2nd track dope i love that beat, any buster rhymes instrumental tends to be sick !! your flow is funny as fuck on this its spot on kinda makes me laff though which i guess you intended so great work with that i like to hear some humours stuff sometimes like the nate dogg mention too!!!

3rd is by far my favourite instrumental, i like your little intro too made me laugh again aha i love how your flow sounds like some chiddy bang type of shit , by far my favourite outta the 3 tracks this should be a whole track!!! speedin up in the verse shows skill to nice work homie

1st 3.5/5
                    2nd 4/5
                    3rd 5/5 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by broc717 View Post
                      my favorite part is the originality of your flow, and you killed all three, im feelin it, keep on ya grind fam!

check my check if you can then too
                      thanks man, i'll be sure to peep yo' music

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
                      the first one look at me now, verse is sick man!! your flow is niceee, the only thing i would say is you cud have a bit more bass in your voice maybe ad a few more adlibs just to make it sound full ? if that makes sense lyrics are nice on this too like the little hook too

2nd track dope i love that beat, any buster rhymes instrumental tends to be sick !! your flow is funny as fuck on this its spot on kinda makes me laff though which i guess you intended so great work with that i like to hear some humours stuff sometimes like the nate dogg mention too!!!

3rd is by far my favourite instrumental, i like your little intro too made me laugh again aha i love how your flow sounds like some chiddy bang type of shit , by far my favourite outta the 3 tracks this should be a whole track!!! speedin up in the verse shows skill to nice work homie

1st 3.5/5
                      2nd 4/5
                      3rd 5/5 !!!
                      haha thanks for the feedback man,.. when i try to make my voice deep, for some reason it comes out high, ahhah idk, but i feel like i haven't found my voice or flow

- LaN

Comment

All 3 songs were savage, especially due 2 the fact that u just started recently. U got a lot of potential. My fav was the last.
                        Lyrics: 3.5/5
                        Flow: 4.5/5 - seemed a little rushed a couple of times but the rest of the time was sick!!
                        Overall: 4/5 - really cool songs man, i'll be checkin back for more in the future

Comment

Working...
                        X