DOPE Vibes Beats !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOPE Vibes Beats !!!!

check out my beats, at the lowest prices for the hottest beats!!!!!

DOPE Vibes

Re: DOPE Vibes Beats !!!!

Banger //
    Fucking dope concept. Lots of variety. Sometimes the hihats seem off, but maybe that's just me. Great hip-hop beat. The sample is mixed well, but there seems to be something missing when it plays. Another sound to make it more cohesive.

The Chill //
    NICE SAMPLE USAGE AND CHOICE! That shake is kinda flakey, needs to be stronger maybe. Good composition on this beat, but it loses its flair after that strong intro. The bass gets annoying after that point too, maybe tone it down and add some kinda "knock" kick.

La La //
    You gotta work on your drop. That one at the beginning sounds like muddled jibberish. Don't really like the sample on this one, but the the instruments sound well composed. Maybe change the sample to a high pitch, rather than a low pitch. And also change up that snare. It sounds too electronic. With a sample like this, something more natural sounding might be better.

Thanks for posting! But remember, READ THE RULES before you start posting!

Comment

all your beats was hot to me,
      other producers are always gonna have some critique of what should change, but i think these are all good to go, and with a rapper on them, they would be complete.

mixing, composition, and sample choices are all dope from the 3-4 that i listend to.

i would rap on all of these shits lol, 5/5

u pretty dope, how long u been producing??
      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

I really like this beat! crazy!
        i like the bass, always good to have bass imo (edit: nevermind mykill, you were talking about a different beat)
        4.14/5

Comment

thanks everyone. i've been producing for about half a year but always had the passion to.

Comment

nice beats man, stay on your grind, one of my favorite things to pay attention to is watching producers grow ! you got talent my dude!
            not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
            kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

Working...
            X