Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Classic Hip Hop Beat" With Scratches (Final Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Classic Hip Hop Beat" With Scratches (Final Version)

Finalized a beat I've been working on with scratches:

SoundClick artist: AfterTouchBeatz - page with MP3 music downloads

Going for a nice old school feel with it, what do you think of it?
    http://www.ATBeats.com

Re: "Classic Hip Hop Beat" With Scratches (Final Version)

Enjoyed it!!!
    Last edited by marcusgettin; 03-20-2011, 12:14 PM.

Comment

OMG, this damn cool! Get Weezy on this one!

Comment

Fucking Sick Bro.

Comment

Variety: A
          Composition: A+

Overall: 4/5, I have a bit of a hard time getting into your beats because sometimes they sound so electronic and techno-like that its hard to get the hip-hop affinity to em. Aside from that, you do a great job. So ridiculously consistent with your work, and growing as a producer beat after beat, that I can't argue the point that you got some mad skills. As for the beat, the composition and variety are on point. You put a lot of work into this one and made it really come out well. The scratches while not the best, are still a nice accent to the beat and work great. Kudos

Comment

thanks for feed guys, glad you guys diggin this one!

@mykill - yeah, i sometimes add too much of a "futuristic" type feel to it and get too synthy with my shit and it definitely gives it an almost electro-hop vibe sometimes. next scratch beat i make i'm gonna try to get a longer sample and try to put in more intricate scratches with more variety and length to really give it a full on scratch feel. thanks for the feed man!

Comment

With that being said, i wouldn't go and change your style of beat making i personally dig the futuristic synthy music, and this new beat is insane, everything flowed well and i could see a multitude of artists diggin' this beat personally i loved it and upon hearing most of your beats ide like to just say keep on producing homie, your a talented producer !! no doubts

5/5 "yeah its a high rating but IMO this beat is killer!! nice work homie

Comment

the scratches dont sound authentic like the old school type scratches, but they work i guess, cuz it kinda sounds unique.

composition and soundchoice are well chosen.

i like the glitchiness, did u use dat glitch program?? or sumthin else?

i'd say 4.5/5 , but yeah you're pretty solid overall.
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

@ Gibbsy - thanks man, can't wait to see how you rock this joint!

@ Yung Diezel - Yeah, scratches were actually with the Fruity Scratcher which is why they sound fake; next time i'm gonna spend more time getting different scratch effects out of it; and all the glitch stuff was done using Effectrix, dope effect vst

thanks for the feed guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X