Mykill - Move It ft. Jay Tunes and Noble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mykill - Move It ft. Jay Tunes and Noble

I was trying to just hold on to this until the release...but I gotta remind people no matter what they say: I make music. Please these dudes went crazy on this. Enjoy. G.R.I.N.D. coming soon.

Re: Mykill - Move It ft. Jay Tunes and Noble

nice track bro, another track we collab that i think you did the best. #G.R.I.N.D.

Comment

I thought you'd have a hard time topping Machete Muzik, but from all the singles you've dropped you got a monster on your hands. This is a nice club track, no wonder you had the insight on that feature I asked you about. This might be one of my favorite verse from Jay Tunes other than his Holla at Me months ago. Loved the pussy twitch line. Very cocky too, sounds like you were trying to keep up with Mr. Braggadocious. If you didn't have Let Me Talk, that would be a nice name for a track for you, Kill. Noble's verse was great, nice word play and good lyrics all the around. Onto Mykill finally, seems like you used a bit of a different flow at the beginning than I've heard you use. I liked it. Lyrics were nice as usual. This was a very good track, another great single. Steadily waiting for G.R.I.N.D. We'll see if you detox this one too lol.

Comment

haha i like it its probably the only club song ive scene on hq
        flow 5/5
        lyrics 3/5
        overall 4/5
        lyrics arent expected to be great in that style of song but its still class
        Like Me At : http://www.facebook.com/PyroRaps

Comment

Cool club track man, beat's nice but didn't like the hook that much. Lyrics nd flow suited from all 3, I liked jaytunes best on this but every1 killed it

Comment

intro starts track off nicely, can hear this is a vybe beat, sick beat!!!,
            first guys flow is nice, it drops off slighty "im movin on to the next one" just feels like to many syllables,
            but the rest it ON POINT!!! delivery is spot on to 4.5/5 ,,
            2nd guy comes in nicely but flow isnt as nice as first, still smooth though and overall pretty sick lyrically, 4/5
            3rd guys flow is by far the nicest and smoothest, lyrically on fire to, 5/5

over all ima give the track a 4/5 because i would of liked to hear more of a hook, instead of what seems like a little interlude between verses, nice work tho yall!!! keep droppin'!!

Comment

Cool song.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

lol, THP, u ain't be rick rossin'

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                  lol, THP, u ain't be rick rossin'
                  Obviously your just mad I locked a couple of your boyfriends threads. You took the time to check out a song I'm in and just hate on me, and even took the time to write on my profile. And actually my pockets are pretty fat tbh. It might not be all 100's, but they are fat. I work at a restaurant, and get tips every night. So I constantly have money on me, $736 right now to be exact. But why am I explaining this to you? Lolz.

Not gunna respond to this lame anymore so I don't fuck up Mykills thread.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Now.... im gonna be honest here. The beat is absolutely shit! It really turned me off but thats just my opinion.

Okay your verse was aight, the quality, flow, delivery and everything is on point. The lyrics tho seem a little played out atm. Try be a lil more creative or something like that, but still a good verse tho.

Jay Tunes, your verse was pre good, the quality and all that was on lock, the lyrics were aiight, kinda the same as MyKills but whatevs man, good verse.

Noble, that rick rossin' line made me laugh, i dont know why but it just did. This verse was an improvement from what ive heard from you awhile ago, keep doing what you doing man.

Overall this track is aight, its mostly like the rest of the shit thats out there rite now, try something different and try stand out from all these other rappers

4.5/5 (because of the great quality, and the flow and delivery's)
                    Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                      Obviously your just mad I locked a couple of your boyfriends threads. You took the time to check out a song I'm in and just hate on me, and even took the time to write on my profile. And actually my pockets are pretty fat tbh. It might not be all 100's, but they are fat. I work at a restaurant, and get tips every night. So I constantly have money on me, $736 right now to be exact. But why am I explaining this to you? Lolz.

Not gunna respond to this lame anymore so I don't fuck up Mykills thread.
                      cool story breh

Comment

SOLID.

Dig that "Move It Move It" robot froggy voice lol, its hot. The actual beat ain't really my thing, too basic and repetitive outwith the hook for me, others say this is clubby, I dunno, its got a sorta dirty club sound but to me club is Pitbull/Guetta/Will.I.Am style music, not so much this. Just a technical point, nothing on the song lol.

First rapper is solid. Nothing to me that's too crazy or sticks out but very listenable and solid, doesn't add a huge amount to the track but takes nothing away. Decent.

Second rapper I'm not sure. Lyrically, I dig it. Problem is the way the lines are spaced, some lines seem to have too few words, some seem to have too many. If it was switched around a bit more to allow the lyrics to properly flow on the beat I reckon it'd hit harder. With all due respect, I'm not a huge fan of this verse flow wise, lyrically though I prefer it to verse 1.

Third verse is really good, couple of hot lines, solid flow, just a very solid verse and my favourite on the track.

I have no idea who's who lol, I really need to start checking the studio more often to get used to each rapper's style and voice, I feel like I'm only dropping by when I've got a new track which is pretty weak so I'll do my best to drop in more often and drop critique even when I have nothing to promote.

Anyway yeah I liked it as a track, it's got its pros and its cons, and is far from perfect, but it was enjoyable, and that's the main thing. 3.75/5
                        Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
                        X