Mykill - Move It ft. Jay Tunes and Noble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mykill - Move It ft. Jay Tunes and Noble

Order go: Mykill, Jay Tunes, Noble (Me).

Thanks for the feedback though, everyone.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i didn't really like the hook but the beat was pretty good

Mykill:
      your voice is so different from everyone else and i like that. you sound the most professional on here with the quality and they way you mix. your flow was amazing and your lyrics were straight. i really liked it. i really can't say much cause its just good with really no down pints at all

Jay tunes:
      i liked what you did to with your mixing it was good. your flow was on point and i couldn't hear anything wrong with it and i would say you tied with mykill with on how i was rate the verses. the lyrics were good but they could of been a little better, you did have lines that i really liked a lot.

Noble:
      i think i liked your verse i best and your quality were has improved with your new mic. your lyrics to me were better than the rest because it seemed a little more clever i guess is the world i'm looking for, its kinda hard to explain. Your flow was was perfect and again i have nothing really bad to say like the rest

All together you three might be the best in the studio and its nice to hear a song with all of you are on.
      http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

sick beat! 4.5/5
        1st guy flow 2.5/5 lyrics 3.5/5
        2nd guy flow 3.5/5 lyrics 2.5/5
        3rd guy flow 4/5 lyrics 3.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
          All together you three might be the best in the studio and its nice to hear a song with all of you are on.

WINNING

Thx for the feed back Yung Corrup'

Comment

appreciate the feed..

and appreciate the comment @YoungCorruption but you can take me out that top 3 lmao, theres Broc and others waaaaaay, waay better than me.. but thanks for checking it out bro

Comment

1st, sounded like u was reading. not one of your best verses. lyrics 4/5, flow 3.5/5

2nd, lol kinda liked this verse better than the first verse, flow kinda scattered, but everything else pretty solid
              flow and lyrics 4/5

3rd, i hate to say it , but this muffucka had the best verse lol. flow and lyrics 4/5
              EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X