Gibbsy- Say No More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibbsy- Say No More

Yo ya'll I have been working hard on my tape and it is comin' ive been working and working and mixing and mastering so much recently and havn't been dropping as much as ide like to but heres a song that will feature on the tape. and i hope yall enjoy it

YouTube - Gibbsy� Say No More

Feeds:
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...and-noble.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...d-youneek.html

Re: Gibbsy- Say No More

My Laptop Is Fucking Up And I'm Real Tired. I'll Give Some Feedback On This Tomorrow Bro

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      My Laptop Is Fucking Up And I'm Real Tired. I'll Give Some Feedback On This Tomorrow Bro
      Appciate it bro thank you

Comment

Flow - Really dope. Worked over the beat perfectly.
        Lyrics - Liked them. Good job man!
        Other - Didn't like the flanger effect you put on some of the hook. You should really get a better mic man. You seem like your dedicated to your music.
        Overall - 4/5, keep it up!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Thank you man!!! appricate the feed yeah i am really dedicated, and im working on gettin a better mic too need to find myself a job :/ aha

Comment

im feelin this my man, lyrics is definitely on point, im sure if the overall quality of the track was there with a better mic, this song would be on that next level that its already on the brink of, keep grindin homie, if ya get a chance check my new track too
            not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
            kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

Sometimes I have a bit of a hard time hearing your lyrics cause of your mic. The flow is on point though, youre definately riding the beat well. I agree with what Noble said about the flanger effect. With the quality of your mic being so low, the flanger makes it even harder to understand. I dont want to take away from anything, I do enjoy your music. And I had the same problem for a whie as far as mics, I used to use a guitar hero microphone lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                Sometimes I have a bit of a hard time hearing your lyrics cause of your mic. The flow is on point though, youre definately riding the beat well. I agree with what Noble said about the flanger effect. With the quality of your mic being so low, the flanger makes it even harder to understand. I dont want to take away from anything, I do enjoy your music. And I had the same problem for a whie as far as mics, I used to use a guitar hero microphone lol.

ma nigga mc crary that just made LOL hahaha
                good thing you got a better mic tho

Comment

Working...
                X