As Requested - SINGLE - Requeim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Requested - SINGLE - Requeim

Im doing a mixtape called "As Requested" with nothing but beats fans on my page request to hear me over heres the single!

Requiem by Broc
    As Requested Coming Mid-April!

Requiem by broc717 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...bes-beats.html
    not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
    kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Re: As Requested - SINGLE - Requeim

I just started a youtube channel too, YouTube - broc717's Channel this is the requiem song

Comment

Really i'm the first to comment? I remember listening to you a long time ago like back in the summer when you were somewhat new. i lost track of the studio lately but i'm glad i clicked this song. your quality is amazing i love it. The beat choice you made for this song was good i like the beat. i would choose the lines i liked but there are too many to write out haha it would be the whole song. The hook kinda threw me off, idk why i think maybe the effect you used just to be didn't fit that well but other that than i have nothing bad to say. you flow was straight and didn't seem like you were rushing or fell off. i'ma be on the look out for this mixtape
      http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Off the Requiem for a Dream soundtrack? Nice, I've been wanting to rap over alot of the instrumentals on that. Sick shit man, plus a great movie. Your wordplay on this is nice man. You did a better job of "distinguishing" your hook this time. "This that in your face, I know what I'm doin flow", nice. The ali lines were nasty too man. Great job.

Comment

yessir, i been wantin to for a minute just couldnt find one that i liked, but good looks on the love , im definitely tryin to polish the mixing and mastering skills but thanks for taking the time to check my material yall

Comment

not to be bump but after yall check this track, be sure to check the snippet of my new track

Seperation - snippet by broc717 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

it will be on youtube soon, and hopefully iTunes

Comment

Working...
            X