Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Back.

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock

I was a little losted in that diss, you usually come harder and more creative then that
    I know, it's kind of hard to get "losted" when that's not even a real word

And I don't write to make you happy, sorry you're not that special.

Kidale, I realize that youh are also a bitch for putting my name in a rap of youhrs rather discreetly.
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill

I was a little losted in that diss, you usually come harder and more creative then that

Yeah i know 75% of computer typing in this world is not correct or proper words SPOILER^ That's a fact

Seems a little hypocritical you criticize everyone else work, but when someone criticize yours you get all defense and act like a little bitch. But yeah that's your opinion most of my feedback i get from my lyrical work is good

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Yeah i know 75% of computer typing in this world is not correct or proper words SPOILER^ That's a fact

Seems a little hypocritical you criticize everyone else work, but when someone criticize yours you get all defense and act like a little bitch. But yeah that's your opinion most of my feedback i get from my lyrical work is good
        Lmao, I never said you were wrong at criticizing you dumbass I just said I don't write to please you, did I say "you're wrong I was crazy good"? No I didn't nor did I say "you're just hating because I beat you two times in battles and you're mad".

So as far as right now, I'm not being hypocritical. And you could drop something shitty and YMD would say it's good, you guys don't even critique each others decently it's just "man that's so killer omg SICK YA DiGG??"

Oh thanks for that fact, maybe that's why the U.S. is so far behind the world as far as rankings in academics goes, your contribution is appreciated.
        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

Lmao, I never said you were wrong at criticizing you dumbass I just said I don't write to please you, did I say "you're wrong I was crazy good"? No I didn't nor did I say "you're just hating because I beat you two times in battles and you're mad".

So as far as right now, I'm not being hypocritical. And you could drop something shitty and YMD would say it's good, you guys don't even critique each others decently it's just "man that's so killer omg SICK YA DiGG??"

Oh thanks for that fact, maybe that's why the U.S. is so far behind the world as far as rankings in academics goes, your contribution is appreciated.

Haha this dude is excited to bring the fact that he beat me in a battle,

1st: That verse you read from me when i battled k3v0 swa66 was my first verse i ever wrote down
          2nd: Who ever said i wanted to be happy when i read your verse? i was just "criticizing"
          3rd: You don't know what the fuck we talk about when we P:M each other so your just talking out of ur ass
          4th: Why would i be mad about losing to someone when i only had two or three battles besides that
          5th: I don't think the U.S. is beyond most of the misspelling is due to Internet "slang" not because or there education

When have any of the YMD active members say omg SICK YA DiGG?? if you find it let me know

but i didn't come here to have a verbal fight with people lol

Shout out to YMD

Y.O.L.O

Comment

1st: I don't understand how that is relevant to anything
            2nd: Oh if you were "criticizing" than I was just telling you you're not special, nothing more than that
            3: I don't read your stuff much but it seems the same to me, and I'm curious to hear what you guys say to each other to help one anothers' verses
            4th: I only started writing more seriously once I joined this site so don't pull excuses.
            5th: huh? did you misspell something or it wasn't worded too well. And yes the U.S. is far behind when it comes to education, ugh check South Korea

I'm guessing you weren't bright enough to catch the ya digg thing as representing more than just those 3 words, it shows that you guys are just telling each other the verses were sick and the such in very dramatic ways.

Comment

2nd: Oh if you were "criticizing" than I was just telling you you're not special, nothing more than that
              3: I don't read your stuff much but it seems the same to me, and I'm curious to hear what you guys say to each other to help one anothers' verses
              4th: I only started writing more seriously once I joined this site so don't pull excuses.
              5th: huh? did you misspell something or it wasn't worded too well. And yes the U.S. is far behind when it comes to education, ugh check South Korea

I'm guessing you weren't bright enough to catch the ya digg thing as representing more than just those 3 words, it shows that you guys are just telling each other the verses were sick and the such in very dramatic ways.
              Last post for me on this topic

The U.S. isn't beyond. there's a differences between being average and above stranded

What excuses? i stated a fact i never wrote nothing down until coming to this site

it's relevant because i've grown more on my lyric game. and you where so quick to point out oh yeah i won when we battle. as if you where trying to say i was lyrically the same then from now

Im not the one to brag but if you check my first post until my most recent verse post you would see a major differences in my worldplay, rhymes, punchlines, flow, creatively, and lyric vocabulary

Maybe where saying your verse was sick because maybe it actually was...? you just see when we post on forums not what we talk about as a group in private. I suggest you know what your talking about before talking Bullshit

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Last post for me on this topic

The U.S. isn't beyond. there's a differences between being average and above stranded

What excuses? i stated a fact i never wrote nothing down until coming to this site

it's relevant because i've grown more on my lyric game. and you where so quick to point out oh yeah i won when we battle. as if you where trying to say i was lyrically the same then from now

Im not the one to brag but if you check my first post until my most recent verse post you would see a major differences in my worldplay, rhymes, punchlines, flow, creatively, and lyric vocabulary

Maybe where saying your verse was sick because maybe it actually was...? you just see when we post on forums not what we talk about as a group in private. I suggest you know what your talking about before talking Bullshit
                Bro, don't worry about him..
                No one likes him on this site..

Smoke good, eat good.
                Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
                  Bro, don't worry about him..
                  No one likes him on this site..
                  That's all you can say, the same crap rock said lmao? Well it's somewhat comforting to know you're too much of a bitch to drop something half decent so you revert to saying that.

Comment

Haha made me laugh.
                    I like it
                    Last thing I seen from you
                    you said you couldn't/didn't rap..
                    (That was awhile ago) but
                    I beg to differ lol

Comment

Originally posted by MissDrizzy
                      Haha made me laugh.
                      I like it
                      Last thing I seen from you
                      you said you couldn't/didn't rap..
                      (That was awhile ago) but
                      I beg to differ lol
                      Thanksss..!

Smoke good, eat good.
                      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

... and i REALLY do not wanna get in the middle of this, i'm YMD yet phil's my boy, stop this shit n let it be, the whole world needs to learn to agree to disagree
                        Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                        viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Working...
                        X