Repackaging EPs into an Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repackaging EPs into an Album

I haven't posted on here in forever lol.

But anyway for a few years now I've been making music with the help of some friends. And I've dropped 2 EPs and 1 music video. I plan on making a 3rd EP and then dropping another video. But I had an idea of repackaging my 3 EPs, along with new music and releasing it as a completed album.

1. I know I could just wait and drop a whole album and not do EPs, but I find when I'm working on a project, if it's short and contained I'm more motivated to actually do it.

2. I haven't truly promoted my 2nd EP and I did some light promotion for my 1st one. My general plan was to release my 3rd EP, repackage the 3 EPs (12 songs total) with maybe 4 new songs added and release it as a completed album. The 3 EPs were a apart of a trilogy, so it makes sense to have them together as one.

3. Also marketing and pushing a 16 track project could be easier in my opinion.

I think I'll probably do this anyway. But I'm just curious about people opinions on here. Also if y'all want to hear some of my stuff, I will link them below.

But yeah, thoughts?
Working...
X