Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyrical Eazy (-_-)

Fix b4 the Six pissed me off so bad I unretired from rap

Weird how Big Bad Wolf made me quit rap cuz it was so good, but Fix b4 the Six made me rap again cuz it made me feel like "man i ain't scared of wayne no more -_- " lmaoo

So here is my remix of lyrical eazy, i literally did the song today. Not a flex. Just thank God Wayne you had mercy on us and just went kinda hard on us rappers and not all the way hard like u could've.

image.png

​Thank you Lord Wayne for giving me a chance to shine

https://files.fm/f/9ehmtvjf6y

🥶🥶🥶🥶
    btw my girlfriend broke up with me, but that's not the worst part, SHE TOOK THE MICROPHONE THAT SHE BOUGHT FOR ME. SMH

So now i got shitty quality again. BUT THANK GOD I RECORDED THE ALBUM WITH THE MICROPHONE ALREADY. So consider this a preview of what's on the album just way worst quality 👌

I feel for you bro

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

Weird how Big Bad Wolf made me quit rap cuz it was so good, but Fix b4 the Six made me rap again cuz it made me feel like "man i ain't scared of wayne no more -_- " lmaoo

So here is my remix of lyrical eazy, i literally did the song today. Not a flex. Just thank God Wayne you had mercy on us and just went kinda hard on us rappers and not all the way hard like u could've.

image.png

🥶🥶🥶🥶
      btw my girlfriend broke up with me, but that's not the worst part, SHE TOOK THE MICROPHONE THAT SHE BOUGHT FOR ME. SMH

So now i got shitty quality again. BUT THANK GOD I RECORDED THE ALBUM WITH THE MICROPHONE ALREADY. So consider this a preview of what's on the album just way worst quality 👌
      why did she break up with you??

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

image.png

🥶🥶🥶🥶

song of the year

Comment

you're name is alexander hamilton?

you sound like hot boys wayne in this song

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

song of the year
            Ayyy bet bet​

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            you're name is alexander hamilton?

you sound like hot boys wayne in this song
            Yeah lol. I always hated my name lol. And thank you bro.​