• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Way!!! (Thee C.E.O. Diss)

Thee C.E.O. I peep'd that you dissed me, so i remix'd your shit:
    https://files.fm/f/6j69v8r5re

Proof that he dissed me:

1. His newest track has a much more modern beat, in response to the criticism i gave him in his last thread, which is a GOOD THING, but bad on the things he said.

2. He says "I'm in the way" and i got "flea market J's on" in his opening lyrics. and also "green ass bitch always got something to say" Well I'm the only one that's had something to say in the studio lately? so u gotta be talking about me

he also said " if u mention my name it better be with some respect" well i mentioned your name several times
    Thee C.E.O. Thee C.E.O.
    Thee C.E.O. Thee C.E.O. Thee C.E.O.

Now what
    Last edited by -_-; 01-27-2024, 04:12 AM.

New beef πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      Thee C.E.O. I peep'd that you dissed me, so i remix'd your shit:
      https://files.fm/f/6j69v8r5re

Proof that he dissed me:

1. His newest track has a much more modern beat, in response to the criticism i gave him in his last thread, which is a GOOD THING, but bad on the things he said.

2. He says "I'm in the way" and i got "flea market J's on" in his opening lyrics. and also "green ass bitch always got something to say" Well I'm the only one that's had something to say in the studio lately? so u gotta be talking about me

he also said " if u mention my name it better be with some respect" well i mentioned your name several times
      Thee C.E.O. Thee C.E.O.

Now what
      bruh the quality of your verse compared thee ceo's quality
      see if AI can mix your voice on the beat
      fire tho

Comment

πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈI DNT EVEN KNOW WHO TF U ISπŸ’―and I DNT KNOW TF U TALKING ABOUT πŸ’― if u like da song just say datπŸ’―πŸ˜©πŸ€£πŸ–•πŸΎ
        Last edited by Thee C.E.O.; 02-10-2024, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thee C.E.O. View Post
          πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈI DNT EVEN KNOW WHO TF U ISπŸ’―and I DNT KNOW TF U TALKING ABOUT πŸ’― if u like da song just say datπŸ’―πŸ˜©πŸ€£πŸ–•πŸΎ
          lol

Comment

Working...
          X