Artille - Dreams (Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artille - Dreams (Remix)

Here's a remix I did to The Game's track "Dreams". I always loved the original version, so I had to give it a go. I did all the mastering/mixing this time and I really enjoy the results. Please check out the track below:

Hulkshare
    Tumblr

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post497226
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...t-outlook.html

Re: Artille - Dreams (Remix)

the first verse was good u had a lil slip on of flow on ther ebut not noticable much, the chorus needs work bc its very choppy like u can tell the difference between the hook n verse. 2nd verse was good but u fell off at times on there and same goes witht he third verse but it was better than the 2nd verse. The mixing wasnt bad other than in th echorus, flow was good off at times but overall not bad n lyrics were tight. keep it up bro!

Comment

Thanks again for the detailed feedback. I have a lot to improve on, just glad to see people are feeling my music as is in it's imperfect state. Glad you enjoyed the lyrics too, thanks.

Comment

Dope beat

nice mixing, actually sounds better than the other song that thp mixed.

Flow was steady 4.5/5

lyrics good.

Overall 4/5

just get some more emotion in it, cuz it sound kinda monotone.

Put more swagg and character in it.
        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

This is also one of my favorite track's by Game. I feel like you got a good flow for this beat. You stuck with the concept. Spit some real shit too man. Thought provoking lyrics. There were a few slip ups in the flow. Definitely in the hook, mostly n the mastering. I like the pitch shift in the second verse. You start spittin at the beginning of that verse too. Your lyrics are extremely intriguing on this man. Like Lanny, you're another MC I wish I coulda got on NSNR. I'm excited that you're posting more man. Keep it coming. And we gotta work together soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            This is also one of my favorite track's by Game. I feel like you got a good flow for this beat. You stuck with the concept. Spit some real shit too man. Thought provoking lyrics. There were a few slip ups in the flow. Definitely in the hook, mostly n the mastering. I like the pitch shift in the second verse. You start spittin at the beginning of that verse too. Your lyrics are extremely intriguing on this man. Like Lanny, you're another MC I wish I coulda got on NSNR. I'm excited that you're posting more man. Keep it coming. And we gotta work together soon.
            Wow man, thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely down, hit me up with a PM when you need a feature. I'm gonna continue trying to get good at mastering myself, it will just take some practice and adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
              Here's a remix I did to The Game's track "Dreams". I always loved the original version, so I had to give it a go. I did all the mastering/mixing this time and I really enjoy the results. Please check out the track below:

Hulkshare
              Tumblr

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post497226
              http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...t-outlook.html
              man , you are goood.
              Twitter

Comment

This is pretty dope. however, the mastering could be a just lil smoother.
                But dood, i'm feeling your lyrics cuz u talk about yourself and there's some interesting wordplay goin on as well.
                Flow was smooth n on point throughout, but i think u could have done it maybe a lil better - like more energy/soul to it.
                3.9/5

Comment

That delivery still isn't there, but you've got eternity to get it where you need it. Nice rhyme schemes in this, not stagnant and predictable. Still a few flow slip ups but you're getting consistent. Try to write your lines fuller so you don't have to draw out the last couple words to make your flow work. Keep it up.

Comment

Lyrics: 4/5 you got some good wordplay man, i dig it big time
                    Delivery: 3/5 more work on the delivery, cuz i don't really feel the emotion coming out
                    Consistency: 4/5 you were on point with your rhymes 95% of the time, but a few times you fall off, but you did catch yourself with the next line
                    Overall: great cover, just work on putting out more emotion, change up the tone
                    : C-

Comment

personally i thought it was pretty good man, like some said work on your delivery but lyrics were good man

Comment

Flow: B-
                        Lyrics: A++

Overall: 4.25/5, Conceptually you did an excellent job. Lyrically this song blows most others out the water. The flow change ups and all work perfectly, but like many others I think you're Achilles heel would be your bland delivery. Fix that, and you could do great things sir. This beat is one of my favs that Game had, and you do it justice. Can't wait till you drop a tape.

Comment

Working...
                        X