Lyric feat. Ziggy Blockley & Diablo Mata - Holding On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyric feat. Ziggy Blockley & Diablo Mata - Holding On

What's up yall, been a minute since I put a track up, got about 20 tracks no lie three quarters done, just been working mainly on comedy vids later. This is my boy Lyric's track, he handles first verse and his mate Diablo on 2nd. I'm on hook duties and verse 3, aswell as the adlibs.

Here's my feedback-

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...mple-hook.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...t-outlook.html

YouTube - ‪Lyric feat. Ziggy Blockley & Diablo Mata - Holding On (Original Storytelling Song) (Prod. Sinima)‬‏

Let me know what you think, cheers

Zig
    Ziggy B

Re: Lyric feat. Ziggy Blockley & Diablo Mata - Holding On

Bumpage, this fell down pretty fast sadly lol
    Ziggy B

Comment

Flow: A
      Lyrics: B+

Overall: 3/5, Hook was pretty good. Accompanying guys kinda need more feeling when they get on the mic. Good emotional feel with this one but the dryness of the two rappers takes away from its potential. Your verse on this one was good, best of the three.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        Flow: A
        Lyrics: B+

Overall: 3/5, Hook was pretty good. Accompanying guys kinda need more feeling when they get on the mic. Good emotional feel with this one but the dryness of the two rappers takes away from its potential. Your verse on this one was good, best of the three.
        Thanks bro, appreciate that you basically said- Your bit was the good part lol. Or that's how it seemed.

Thanks for the feed as usual bro, defos wanna collab with ya, Mr G.R.I.N.D himself.
        Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
        X