Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Killurz - The Kings are Back (Rough Cut)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Killurz - The Kings are Back (Rough Cut)

Been a minute...

Re: The Killurz - The Kings are Back (Rough Cut)

ill up this since Diezel went bump happy on all his threads and buried other peoples threads

Comment

Flow: 3/5 your flow was missing on this one, you catch on to some parts, but you fall off most the time
      Lyrics: 4/5 it seemed like you rushed your lyrics on some parts, or didn't put that much thought into your lines, but overall you had pretty dope lines
      Delivery: 4/5 I felt your delivery, great on that, but you were kinda pushing it
      Overall: good shit, i know this is the rough cut, so i know the final snip will be 'dope' shit
      : C-

-LaNNy

Comment

your flow was pretty good u feel off at times but i twasnt bad I thought, your lyrics were decent. I really liked the hook on this one. Crary did pretty good, his flow was good on this one as well aslyrics.

Comment

Pestrator I'm glad you thought I did well bro. I actually felt like this is some of my worst work. My punch ins are terribly noticeable and my flow is way off. My lyrics sucked on this one too. Thanks for the listens guys

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            Pestrator I'm glad you thought I did well bro. I actually felt like this is some of my worst work. My punch ins are terribly noticeable and my flow is way off. My lyrics sucked on this one too. Thanks for the listens guys
            wtf-ever. you did better than i did

Comment

Flow: 3/5
              - Flow seemed off on this. It was decent, but it didn't exactly fit with the beat. Seems like you were using a flow from another beat and just decided to use it on here, so you were trying to adjust as you were spitting. But it wasn't completely bad. Still managed to pull it off though.
              Lyrics: 4/5
              - Considering the instrumental, I didn't expect this to be full of crazy punches and crazy lines, but something to bump to. And that's exactly what it was. (Not in a bad way). The lyrics are relatable and laid back.
              Other Notes:
              - I feel like this would sound better with adlibs and a little echo. I fucks with the chorus though. If you can master it to make it more crisp, then it'd be perfect in my opinion. All in all, for a rough cut, I like this track.

Overall/Rating: 7/10

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                Flow: 3/5
                - Flow seemed off on this. It was decent, but it didn't exactly fit with the beat. Seems like you were using a flow from another beat and just decided to use it on here, so you were trying to adjust as you were spitting. But it wasn't completely bad. Still managed to pull it off though.
                Lyrics: 4/5
                - Considering the instrumental, I didn't expect this to be full of crazy punches and crazy lines, but something to bump to. And that's exactly what it was. (Not in a bad way). The lyrics are relatable and laid back.
                Other Notes:
                - I feel like this would sound better with adlibs and a little echo. I fucks with the chorus though. If you can master it to make it more crisp, then it'd be perfect in my opinion. All in all, for a rough cut, I like this track.

Overall/Rating: 7/10
                best. feedback. ever. thx man!

Comment

Working...
                X