Noble - Bars (Preview) [Prod. By Cracka Lack Beats]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noble - Bars (Preview) [Prod. By Cracka Lack Beats]

Preview of a new song I've been working on. Full track will be on a THP mixtape, coming later this summer.

The High Place.

Stream/Download.

(Intro)
    And my consistency, is what makes 'em pissed at me
    They say my rapping's different b, well just the let the critics see....
    Eye's always open, so I see just what they pitch at me
    My dreams are in my reach, now they are only just missing me
    Now get back in the mind state, gotta raise up the crime rate
    Murder every song, and shine like my state
    And why you even dream if you can't live 'em out
    And why you spittin' lies, man they ain't why you about
    Came up in the game so quick, man I'm not sure how it happened
    Real life'd my dreams and became a good rapper
    Putting in my time, been in the booth all year
    White boys can't spit? This is proof right here...
    Now I'm goin' in, if they wanna hate, let 'em talk about Noble
    And my flow so heat, but how I stay so cool?
    No fool can do what I do, thats how it is bitch
    And you know I'm fuckin' 'bout it bitch
    (Outro)

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2

protect dunston at all costs

Re: Noble - Bars (Preview) [Prod. By Cracka Lack Beats]

that beat is hot good shit

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyF. View Post
      that beat is hot good shit
      Yeah the producer came through with a hot beat. Samples Willy Wonka, the movie.

Comment

This is pretty good. Making a new mixtape because would download. I liked your Bdf, you have potential.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          This is pretty good. Making a new mixtape because would download. I liked your Bdf, you have potential.
          Its gunna be good material, trust me. This is just a rough draft preview of one of my verses. I'm gunna have like 3 or 4 verses on this beat.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            Its gunna be good material, trust me. This is just a rough draft preview of one of my verses. I'm gunna have like 3 or 4 verses on this beat.
            OK this shit's great, you've gotten better, a couple a weeks ago I was listening to your older music and I thought it was OK. Defiantly better.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              OK this shit's great, you've gotten better, a couple a weeks ago I was listening to your older music and I thought it was OK. Defiantly better.
              Appreciate that man! Thanks for checking it out, bruh! +Rep & thanks.

Comment

Flow: 3/5 Okay, you were kinda yelling on some parts, but i see the potential of this track
                lyrics: 4/5 Raw!
                Other: try not to raise your voice to much, but dope shit bruh
                Another Other: "Dear Goliath"? haha

Comment

Flow: 4/5. First block was on point flow wise, then you kinda switched it up. Not bad at all, but it did kinda throw me off a bit.

Lyrics: 4/5 First block was definitely dope. Quotable for sure. I can already tell I'ma be randomly saying "my consistency is what makes 'em pissed at me" in my head. Nothing was predictable, all fresh. "Why even dream if you can't live 'em out". Ahh. I was digging that line too.

Other Notes: Beat's dope. Compliments your voice. And there's definitely emotion in your voice which makes this enjoyable to listen to. Looking forward to the other verses. Should I expect a chorus?

Overall/Rating: 8/10. Never would have taken you for a rapper. But I'm impressed. Gotta hear some more shit from you son.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

not bad bro, at the very end ur flow fell of a tiny bit but other than that it was on point u had some good lines, only thign i think was off was the mastering liek it didnt sound fully mastered so just for the full version make sure to have that clear btu this has good potential keep it up bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrr3ye5 View Post
                      Flow: 3/5 Okay, you were kinda yelling on some parts, but i see the potential of this track
                      lyrics: 4/5 Raw!
                      Other: try not to raise your voice to much, but dope shit bruh
                      Another Other: "Dear Goliath"? haha
                      Thanks. And I tried recording it today. But I smoked so much yesterday and my voice is kinda raspy today from all the coughing. So it wasn't sounding the way I wanted...

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                      Flow: 4/5. First block was on point flow wise, then you kinda switched it up. Not bad at all, but it did kinda throw me off a bit.

Lyrics: 4/5 First block was definitely dope. Quotable for sure. I can already tell I'ma be randomly saying "my consistency is what makes 'em pissed at me" in my head. Nothing was predictable, all fresh. "Why even dream if you can't live 'em out". Ahh. I was digging that line too.

Other Notes: Beat's dope. Compliments your voice. And there's definitely emotion in your voice which makes this enjoyable to listen to. Looking forward to the other verses. Should I expect a chorus?

Overall/Rating: 8/10. Never would have taken you for a rapper. But I'm impressed. Gotta hear some more shit from you son.
                      Thanks man. Really appreciate it. Coming from a dope spitter like yourself, its dope. Thanks for taking the time to listen and give detailed feedback!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by Pestrator View Post
                      not bad bro, at the very end ur flow fell of a tiny bit but other than that it was on point u had some good lines, only thign i think was off was the mastering liek it didnt sound fully mastered so just for the full version make sure to have that clear btu this has good potential keep it up bro!!
                      Yeah I really didn't do much mastering or much else to it. 'Cause it was mainly recording just so I could hear how the verse sounded. The full, re-done, mastered version will definitely sound much better than this. Thanks bro

Comment

You went in on this one man, the beat fit you great. Youre starting to sound like Lil Wyte to me. He's one of my favorite rappers man, you definitely have potential to be better too cause of your lyricism. Your rhyme schemes are pretty good. I like your flow, but it's getting kinda repetitive.I've been listening to your music for awhile now, I'd like to hear a speedier flow from you. Your lyrics have great depth bet variatizing your flow will make it stand out more. I dont want to take anything away from this though man, you're preview is better than most niggas songs on here. Guess J-Money's gonna be home for the summer if youre doing a THP tape?

Comment

Working...
                        X