Instinct - Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instinct - Champion

This is the third single from my upcoming mixtape "Awakening" coming soon. Feedback much appreciated

Last edited by indiglo09; 06-04-2011, 10:42 PM.

Re: Instinct - Champion

Flow - Was enjoyable. Like the emotion.
    Lyrics - Were good. Didn't notice anything crazy in it. No crazy lyricism but I liked what you were rapping about.
    Other - I like the beat and the hook, props.
    Overall - 4/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      Flow - Was enjoyable. Like the emotion.
      Lyrics - Were good. Didn't notice anything crazy in it. No crazy lyricism but I liked what you were rapping about.
      Other - I like the beat and the hook, props.
      Overall - 4/5.
      Thanks man, appreciate it

Comment

77 views and 1 comment is ridiculous, fuck it
        Flow is sick man your really getting better 3.5/5
        Lyrics nice and deep just how i like them 4/5
        Like Me At : http://www.facebook.com/PyroRaps

Comment

unreal man love it love the metaphors and deep family stuff
          lyrics: 4/5
          flow: 3.5/5
          hook: 4.5/5
          overall: 4.5/5 good shit!
          wheres dat new new im waiting
          I'm The Opposite of What A Great Rapper is Not!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-ofEXtC4k
          Well If Life is A Bitch, Then I'm Fucking All Your Lives...
          -YouNeeK

Comment

Flow: B+
            Lyrics: A-

Overall: 4/5, Nice freestyle over the Chipmunk/Breezy song. Singing seems on point. Vocals still sound kinda drowned, so either you need to check the mastering or fix your mic problem (i.e. get a better one when/if you can). Flow gets kind of rushed at some points, but mostly consistent throughout the track. Lyrics seem on point as well. Inx, you got it going mane. Keep up the nice work

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
              Flow: B+
              Lyrics: A-

Overall: 4/5, Nice freestyle over the Chipmunk/Breezy song. Singing seems on point. Vocals still sound kinda drowned, so either you need to check the mastering or fix your mic problem (i.e. get a better one when/if you can). Flow gets kind of rushed at some points, but mostly consistent throughout the track. Lyrics seem on point as well. Inx, you got it going mane. Keep up the nice work
              Thanks for checkin it out man, appreciate it Dnt know bout the vocals cuz i gotta really good mic imo, ne suggestions for the mastering?

Comment

Im a fan of your music already, the beat is sick choice !! i dont really like the quality sound on this tbh it sounds weaker than other stuff ive heard of you, the flow is nice tho man!! bars are tight to and the hook is TIGHTTTTT i like this man the hook makes the track!!!
                4.5/5 just based on the hook alone aha but verses were nice too man just heard better from you

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
                  Im a fan of your music already, the beat is sick choice !! i dont really like the quality sound on this tbh it sounds weaker than other stuff ive heard of you, the flow is nice tho man!! bars are tight to and the hook is TIGHTTTTT i like this man the hook makes the track!!!
                  4.5/5 just based on the hook alone aha but verses were nice too man just heard better from you
                  Thanks for the feedback man This song is personal nd means a lot 2 me so glad u enjoyed it.

Comment

Dope flow, you really had control of the beat and did your thing

Lyrics were pretty good. I would use more multies though. Those lyrics were inspiring, just try to switch up a little bit so they dont sound sound contrived.

The hook is amazing dude. Great Job.. 4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Remy Represent View Post
                      Dope flow, you really had control of the beat and did your thing

Lyrics were pretty good. I would use more multies though. Those lyrics were inspiring, just try to switch up a little bit so they dont sound sound contrived.

The hook is amazing dude. Great Job.. 4/5
                      Thanks man, appreciate the feedback

Comment

damn, i aint heard a song from you in months and i hear this shit lol. Its one of the best songs ive heard since ive been browsing tha studio. the flow you had on here was dope, reallyyyy different from what i usually hear. The lyrics were 5 imo. Flow 4. Overall 4.5
                        keep it up my dude

Comment

Working...
                        X