Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleon - Light Era Contest

Re: Coleon - Light Era Contest

you kinda remind me of az , prolly the voice or sumthin in this song YouTube - ‪Nas - Life's a Bitch Ft. Az‬‏ (first verse)
    Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 06-07-2011, 01:56 PM.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Post a link like I've never heard AZ -__- and it's because my voice hasn't matured fully yet lol.

Comment

how old are you?? AZ was prolly like 19 or 20 when he did that song.
        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

I turned 17 in February.
          Download Can't Sleep - My Verse.mp3 - Supashare.net
          That is way better than this verse ^

Comment

Originally posted by Coleon View Post
            I turned 17 in February.
            Download Can't Sleep - My Verse.mp3 - Supashare.net
            That is way better than this verse ^
            nice emotion, but its more squeaky in that song lol.

Comment

Yeah I don't try to put on heirs in my music. I give no fucks if anyone else likes it. Some day my voice will be acceptable and I'll be inexplicably dope, until then I'll go with the squeaks.

Best AZ track
              Last edited by Coleon; 06-08-2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I'm guessing this was for some kind of contest or something where the topic was light. You attacked the concept with perfection. The vocabulary alone s in a realm where most niggas ain't touchin. The continuous multi's help with the flow. I don't know if this is possible but it's almost to the point where you put too much emotion into the song. It's like you trying to make it sound like you were gong hard. Didn't work to your favor on this one. In the lyrics department I would give ths a 5 all day, but I feel like your delivery of the rhymes could've been much better. The peaking in your mic isn't as noticeable as you thought. The creator of the music always notices more flaws than the listener though. Good track man.

Comment

i like the squeaks bro, i never said it was bad.

its unique.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                    I'm guessing this was for some kind of contest or something where the topic was light. You attacked the concept with perfection. The vocabulary alone s in a realm where most niggas ain't touchin. The continuous multi's help with the flow. I don't know if this is possible but it's almost to the point where you put too much emotion into the song. It's like you trying to make it sound like you were gong hard. Didn't work to your favor on this one. In the lyrics department I would give ths a 5 all day, but I feel like your delivery of the rhymes could've been much better. The peaking in your mic isn't as noticeable as you thought. The creator of the music always notices more flaws than the listener though. Good track man.

I wanted it to sound more like a speech with the music just a back drop but a lot of people feel the same way as you. Thanks for peeping it man.

Comment

Thinking of it that way, I totally get why you flowed like that now. Nice.

Comment

This was dope man, you already know what I think.

New Pyromaniacs mixtape coming soon!

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
                        http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

Working...
                        X