Lil Wayne Forums _Mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Forums _Mixtape

Hey yall' i dont know if this is in the right section or not so if not move or delete , but ive had an idea , its probably been thought of before, but this site has alot of sick rappers and ide like to suggest the idea of a CONCEPT mixtape where all the best artists would have a spot and it would be promoted on the site bringing in new members and around artists solo pages to bring more fans to them....im not sure what the concept could be but with enough ARTISTS on this website i think we could all come up with a sick concept and put toghether and incredible mixtape

Let me know what yall think..if this idea takes off i wouldn't want to take responsiblity of it however i would like so sort of overall say on the track listing etc. and would like to take part in the promotion of it ....

IDEAS?

Re: Lil Wayne Forums _Mixtape

Won't work. End of story.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I think it'd be great. It'd take a awhile but i think it could work.

Comment

im down but its def gonna need some serious dedication and organization
        ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3

ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=420199
        TRUE FEELINGS 2- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=384127
        Twitter- https://twitter.com/Waay2Smooth
        Construction of a Dream- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=316150

Comment

lol its a great idea, but in my opinion people are too lazy to organize this properly

Comment

i could organize it if you guys REALLY wanted to do it. but looking at the Cypher.... and activity of you guys... i'd say it'd be out in like in two years lol

Comment

Just have everyone submit their favorite tracks then make a mixtape out of it representing the forum.
              Making unique stuff specifically for it would be impossible.
              Get that Green Goblin Megamix and do a Megamix of each studio cypher. That's 4 tracks to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Coleon View Post
                Just have everyone submit their favorite tracks then make a mixtape out of it representing the forum.
                Making unique stuff specifically for it would be impossible.
                Get that Green Goblin Megamix and do a Megamix of each studio cypher. That's 4 tracks to begin with.
                Yes, this is the best post in the thread.

#end

Comment

and/or they could even submit tracks during a month, and then someone compile em for a tape at the end of the month. man....where are the DJ's around these parts?

Comment

i think it would work, if people chose some of there best tracks an linked um to me i could make a cover an put it all toghether its not like youde have to work on a particular track for the tape just submit what youde like on there and i could go thru take a look an choose the best tracks then link it to someone else on the forum an boom ....

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
                      i think it would work, if people chose some of there best tracks an linked um to me i could make a cover an put it all toghether its not like youde have to work on a particular track for the tape just submit what youde like on there and i could go thru take a look an choose the best tracks then link it to someone else on the forum an boom ....
                      LMAO @ this fuck repeating my post and taking credit like it's his idea

I made your Class Clown cover back in the day as Nimbus_9 on TR btw

Comment

Working...
                      X