Gibbsy- Make It Right Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibbsy- Make It Right Again

Yo' yall another new track got so many recenlty its unreal and the tape is finally on its way i just cant help recordin and recording but its definalty coming asap

Feed: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...care-broc.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...him-a-gun.html

Track

YouTube - ‪Gibbsy� Make It Right Again (HD)‬‏

Re: Gibbsy- Make It Right Again

why would u keep making tracks with that quality? u shouldnt make anymore tracks until u get better quality. unless u plan on remaking all your songs.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i work with the quality i have, i dont have alot of cash and i wont stop making music based purely on the fact that i dont have studio quality equipment, so ill continue to make songs with the quality i have and when i get better quality ill make new songs.... i appricate the feed but would of been nice to recieve feed not just based on my quality.. thanks anways

Comment

tried to check it but it said the video was removed

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
          i work with the quality i have, i dont have alot of cash and i wont stop making music based purely on the fact that i dont have studio quality equipment, so ill continue to make songs with the quality i have and when i get better quality ill make new songs.... i appricate the feed but would of been nice to recieve feed not just based on my quality.. thanks anways
          dude your songs are good, thats why i ask u keep making them with this quality. u should wait till u are able for better quality so that your songs will be more listenable for the fans. nowadays its too easy to have good quality, and when u make good songs on low quality equipment, it brings the overall song value down, even though the songs are good.. And u said u didnt have a job, are u living with your parents? And if not, how do u not have a job and live on your own?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry yo' fucking youtube detected some sample in it an took my video down AGAIN!!! but i cant understand why because the beat wasn't sampled and lilchuckie thanks for explaining man i understand exsaclty what your saying, i wish i had the money to get new stuff i live with my parents atm, but because ive been in collage for a while now i hav'nt been able to get myself a full time job, and part time work the money is so SHITE it never even covers things i need ya know, but before to long i will have the money for a new mic etc and will make a album of studio quality ,, but for now i just make songs because i enjoy doing it but thanks you for explaining it man ....Some mod is going to have to remove this thread though as ive tried to re upload and it wont allow me too...Someone pm me if they know what youtubes problem is ??

Comment

Working...
            X