Bout My Hundreds - V Rude ft. T shoobz and Demise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bout My Hundreds - V Rude ft. T shoobz and Demise

I just started making music i go by V RUDE--> i have the last verse in this song, along with a handful of other features on the same youtube channel.

Bout My Hundreds - V Rude ft. T shoobz and Demise
    YouTube - ‪Bout My Hundreds - T Shoobz ft. Demise & V Rude‬‏

Thanks for the feedback!

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...reestyles.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...he-basics.html
    Last edited by kxsh; 07-25-2011, 06:15 AM.

Re: Bout My Hundreds - V Rude ft. T shoobz and Demise

bump^^ 20 views no reviews :/
    best track yet ft. my boy demise--> Hulkshare.com Get High and Kick It.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by kxsh View Post
      bump^^ 20 views no reviews :/
      post more feedback for people and u'll get more feedback in return. no one knows u, so they prolly just ignore u.

Bout My Hundreds
      1st Guy // Flow: A // Lyrics: C-
      2nd Guy // Flow: B // Lyrics: D
      Hook // Flow: B+ // Lyrics: B+
      Overall: 2/5, I think that there is every generic terminology and euphemism that has ever made an artist in the most recent top 10 songs on Billboard's Hip-Hop chart garner a hit. Weed? check. Bitches? check. Moneys? check. Most god awful thing I've heard on the Studio for a while. Is it because the beats bad? Nope. Is it because the rappers cant flow right? Negative. It's just because its such an unimaginative song. Like the concept is boring, the execution is mediocre, and the overall feeling from it for some reason doesnt make me want to jump up and get "crunk". Its only real merits are that A) its got some pretty good mastering B) the guys on it have a good flow and pretty positive delivery C) its a feel good, dumb rap song. I know i seem over critical, but if you're going to do something like this, do something and at least make it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        post more feedback for people and u'll get more feedback in return. no one knows u, so they prolly just ignore u.

Bout My Hundreds
        1st Guy // Flow: A // Lyrics: C-
        2nd Guy // Flow: B // Lyrics: D
        Hook // Flow: B+ // Lyrics: B+
        Overall: 2/5, I think that there is every generic terminology and euphemism that has ever made an artist in the most recent top 10 songs on Billboard's Hip-Hop chart garner a hit. Weed? check. Bitches? check. Moneys? check. Most god awful thing I've heard on the Studio for a while. Is it because the beats bad? Nope. Is it because the rappers cant flow right? Negative. It's just because its such an unimaginative song. Like the concept is boring, the execution is mediocre, and the overall feeling from it for some reason doesnt make me want to jump up and get "crunk". Its only real merits are that A) its got some pretty good mastering B) the guys on it have a good flow and pretty positive delivery C) its a feel good, dumb rap song. I know i seem over critical, but if you're going to do something like this, do something and at least make it interesting.

Thank you for the review! So when u say make it more interesting do you got any advice for me specifically, i am v rude. You say its unimaginative how can i change up my topics to make it seem more "imaginative"? what exactly are you suggesting.. more metaphors or wordplay or what? Thanks again mykill i really do appreciate the feedback.

Comment

More creativity is what I'm saying by "unimaginative". One thing that happens to me when I make tracks like this, is you start to say the same thing over and over, just in so many different ways. Stepping up the wordplay, metaphors, and punchlines with tracks like these makes them better and makes your verse better. With solid groundwork as far as lyrics goes, you can make any simple "lets get paid and smoke weed" track a banger. Also, it never hurts to try and use some more complicated vocabulary, because doing that opens the opportunity for more complex rhyme schemes and more enticing bars. Hope this helps

Comment

i like this a lot, the beat is def on point, the hook is catchy too, only thing that i would work on is the lyrics, i know it has a general topic, but deep lyrics are always favored, keep on ya grind guys!
            not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
            kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

Mixing is pretty good, you need to try and get it to blend in with the beat more. Flow is pretty good, you slipped up a bit here and there but it wasn't that big of a deal. Lyrics were extremely blah, I feel like a broken record but try some wordplay, multis, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
              http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

Thank you for the reviews guys!!! I just dropped 200$ on a mic setup so i am going to be making a lot more music now that i dont have to borrow my friends mic time, i am planning on trying to set more imaginative song topics when i start writing. Also im going to try and make some songs that tell a story, whether it be a day in my life or a month of events. I feel like this will open up my mind and let it not be so much "pussy money weed..." even though thats my shit!! ahaha

Comment

Working...
                X