Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid Comet-Time Is Money (Prod. By Beats Planet) (Need some honest Feedback!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Comet-Time Is Money (Prod. By Beats Planet) (Need some honest Feedback!)

How to you use the youtube tags?
    I keep getting a white square -.-

Anyway here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wdba...el_video_title

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...s-we-know.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...es-mr-ftp.html

Re: Kid Comet-Time Is Money (Prod. By Beats Planet) (Need some honest Feedback!)

I like the beat..you got a pretty decent flow and threw some decent metaphors in there as well..i give it about a 3.7 out of 5..Keep it up my man..will be waitin to hear more stuff from ya

Comment

Re: Kid Comet-Time Is Money (Prod. By Beats Planet) (Need some honest Feedback!)

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
      I like the beat..you got a pretty decent flow and threw some decent metaphors in there as well..i give it about a 3.7 out of 5..Keep it up my man..will be waitin to hear more stuff from ya
      Omg thank you for your honest feedback.
      Thats all I ever wanted.
      My subscribers on youtube all tell me how good I am and neveeeeeeeerrrr tell me anything I need to improve on.
      Thats why I came here.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Omg thank you for your honest feedback.
        Thats all I ever wanted.
        My subscribers on youtube all tell me how good I am and neveeeeeeeerrrr tell me anything I need to improve on.
        Thats why I came here.
        No problem man..i know how hard it is to get people to just listen to ya music (i rap) so i understand..some things you could prolly do better is switch up the flow a lil bit..like use more than one flow in the song..make sure when you finally get people to hear ya music they dont wanna stop listenin

Comment

your one of the better rappers on here. i wasn't expecting you to be so good not gonna till. from what i heard you stayed on beat which a lot of ppl have problem doing so that was a plus right there. the lyrics where good you had a couple of lines that really stood out to me. but you can do better lyrically wise. step up your game. it was a really good song don't get me wrong but you have potential. overall i'd give a 4/5
          http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
          Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Flow: B+
            Lyrics: C

Overall: 3.25/5, Flow is decent. Mixing on this seems to be pretty good as well. You do your own mixing? You could have done a little better with the lyrics. Lots of simple rhymes on here. But the chorus is mixed well too. With some more diversity in your lyrics and a bit of fine tuning on your flow and delivery you would sound really good. Good concept with this one too.

Comment

Thank you,
              I tend to get lazy with my lyrics, -.-

Comment

Lyrics are tooo simple. Work on that. Flow was a bit boring.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  you be givin some honest ass feedback..can u give feedback on http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...her-verse.html
                  nobody really gave me any bad feedback or what i need to work on

Comment

Fuuuuck yes, thanks bro.

I knew all these niggas were being to nice.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      Fuuuuck yes, thanks bro.

I knew all these niggas were being to nice.
                      Work on more multie syllable rhymes as well. Rhyming the same syllable is boring. And stop with punchlines, unless you wanna step them up. I would just stop with punchlines all together if I were you. So many punchlines have been said, half the time rappers are just spitting a punchline in different context. But you do have the emotion, quality and drive it seems to make better music. Just start working on rhyming two or more words in a line to make the lyricism better. Try to work on flows you never heard before, to make your flows stand out. And keep it up.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Work on more multie syllable rhymes as well. Rhyming the same syllable is boring. And stop with punchlines, unless you wanna step them up. I would just stop with punchlines all together if I were you. So many punchlines have been said, half the time rappers are just spitting a punchline in different context. But you do have the emotion, quality and drive it seems to make better music. Just start working on rhyming two or more words in a line to make the lyricism better. Try to work on flows you never heard before, to make your flows stand out. And keep it up.
                        Preciate it

Comment

Working...
                        X