Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Beat] Mykill - Testing some things out...need opinions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Beat] Mykill - Testing some things out...need opinions...

I've been tinkering with production over the weekend. What do you think about this?

LimeLinx - Preview - testing 3 snippet.mp3

Lemme know what ya think. I know I'm not the most avid poster of producer feedback, but I hope some of u guys will check this out and give me some tips. It'd be much appreciated.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post583225
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post583213

Re: [Beat] Mykill - Testing some things out...need opinions...

Well to be honest, your just missing the BANGING bass and snare,.. haha, give me that beat and i'll make that shizz a banger

Comment

sounds pretty bad ass but it sounds like the beat never "drops" if you know what i mean. it might be what that dude on top of me is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by cardenas4o9 View Post
        sounds pretty bad ass but it sounds like the beat never "drops" if you know what i mean. it might be what that dude on top of me is talking about.
        yeah i know what you mean. Been trying to figure it out but i dunno. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by cardenas4o9 View Post
          this guy is right, it seems its repeating itself and just begging to DROP, work wit dat

Comment

Not bad bro. I would change the snare to a stronger snare. Also u def need a drop for sure bc what you have going on sounds more like an intro. So its a good start you just need to build from it.

Comment

im feelin it man, if this is how your starting out, when you polish your skills shit will definitely sound hot, just be persistent but patient at the same time so you learn all the tricks, stay on your grind fam!
              not gonna be a pushover, im pushin thru to your ears
              kickin' a villanous lyric, ignitin' up all your fears..

Comment

Coolness. Here's the full beat at the moment. Any more suggestions? still needs a drop?

Mystical Beginnings -tagged (Produced by Beatshop)

Comment

Dope beat bro. Keep it up.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

definitely needs a drop; the whole beat sounds like an intro that never dips into the full beat. When you have those snares come in at the 20 second mark put a reverse crash that drives the tension up then slam down with a crash and drop in a fuller kick instead of those high 808s and bring in a more solid lead synth for the melody. Drop in a bass too and lower the volume on those snares too. The sounds are dope in this, you just gotta give it a better structure and fill this one out more!
                    http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by pgathriller View Post
                      definitely needs a drop; the whole beat sounds like an intro that never dips into the full beat. When you have those snares come in at the 20 second mark put a reverse crash that drives the tension up then slam down with a crash and drop in a fuller kick instead of those high 808s and bring in a more solid lead synth for the melody. Drop in a bass too and lower the volume on those snares too. The sounds are dope in this, you just gotta give it a better structure and fill this one out more!
                      thanks for the tips man. ill try to apply your suggestions and post another version of it

Comment

You want to make stuff that isn't annoying and people will enjoy listening to.
                        The futuristic arp isn't something to use.
                        When your making beats, make stuff you like.
                        Don't try to be like anyone else.
                        And, don't recycle your beats, like Lex Luger...

Splash

Comment

Working...
                        X