Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Cypher] Calling ALL RAPPERS...Reviving Tha Studio Cypher!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Cypher] Calling ALL RAPPERS...Reviving Tha Studio Cypher!!!

Alright. Let's see if we can get another cypher contest going....

GUIDELINES and DEADLINES and... PRIZE

It's simple. Best 16 bar verse you can cook up on the beat selected. Winner will be chosen by popular public opinion. NO LATE ENTRIES. I'll make a post with all of entrants submissions on it, and throw a poll in there to boot.

Winner will receive....a free beat. Yeah I know I know, "Mykill you suck at making beats", but its either that or a custom made sig for your signature. I can't really offer anything else. I'm not giving you people money, although I think at times that's the only thing that can motivate some of you lol. Anyway, winner will get one or the other. I used to make some sick sigs back in the day, so I'm gonna have to do some practice work and such to get something presentable. Beat will be one of the new ones I'm working on currently. So I guess it'll be the winner's choice. How's that sound?
    1. You have until August 6 at 12PM (noon) EST to submit (by PM to me) your 16 bar verse.
    2. A post, with voting, will be put up that weekend. Voting will last until August 10th.
    3. Prize - Free beat or a Custom Sig, and of course the main prize: the bragging rights.
    4. No late entries, please.
    5. Winner will be chosen by open poll voting.

If enough people submit a verse and contribute I'll try to string em all together like one of my Mega-Mixes for everyone that's lazy and just wants everything in one nice little package. Wish I was a DJ then I could add some scratches and drops and pretend to be cool wit it, but meh.

THE BEAT
    Nas - "Nasty"

This beat is crazy. I know there might be a few of you that would want to do something else and/or that dont like this beat, and in the past we've done threads for beat selection etc, but honestly that takes forever and people can never agree. These are my stipulations. I really, really hope at least 4 or 5 people submit something for this. There's a lot of crazy good people dropping songs in tha Studio right now, so let's keep the momentum going. I eagerly anticipate your contributions, and as always - THANK YOU!

Re: [Cypher] Calling ALL RAPPERS...Reviving Tha Studio Cypher!!!

ill put in a verse

Comment

fuckin dope beat

Comment

Definitely will submit a verse for this. Props!

Comment

fkkkk tat beat

Comment

Anyway we can get this stickied?

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
              Anyway we can get this stickied?
              pm THP850, hes tha studio moderator

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                pm THP850, hes tha studio moderator
                done and done. anyone else going to participate? you got a pretty loooooong time to record just a measly 16 bars....come on!

Comment

I'll try if I can but I doubt it

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
                  http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

I'm down this time, seriously, lol.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

In this time too lol.

Comment

I'm about to Dexter Morgan this beat.

Comment

Working...
                        X