[Mixtape] LMI Presents - Tha Studio: Vol. 1 July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mixtape] LMI Presents - Tha Studio: Vol. 1 July

So....A few people asked for something like this back in the beginning of July. After doing the "List", I thought what the heck. I wasnt able to get some people's tracks on here because their links are dead now, but here ya go.

Tell me what you think and/or if you want something like this on a regular basis. I apologize to all those that are on it: it was kind of a spur of the moment thing and I didnt really ask permission to use your tracks in this way. I hope you can understand. If you got some kind of outlet to get this music out, please do. Some of the best artists are found in forums just like ours, so lets do the best we can to get their stuff out.

Do I have to do feedback for this?
    Last edited by mykill; 08-01-2011, 11:01 PM.

Re: [Mixtape] LMI Presents - Tha Studio: Vol. 1 July

Intro Flow if they dont make you a mod they trippin. This is Sick

Comment

Lol just noticed the back cover typo

EDIT: Fixed!
      Last edited by mykill; 08-01-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

This is sick! Major fuckin props.

Comment

i gave you some +rep for this

Comment

Thanks everyone. I just do stuff to keep people active and interested. if you have any other ideas, just PM me. THis was actually and idea I think by Gibbsy and Coleon, so if you wanna thank someone - thank them.

Comment

-__-
              How you gonna put my weak shit on there? Not cool bro. Not cool.

& LOL, It was my idea and Gibbsy came in and said the exact same thing. I remember being mad lol.
              I'll drop some reasonable shit this month so I can't complain next time. Good looks on this Mykill.
              Last edited by Coleon; 08-02-2011, 01:45 AM.

Comment

u should dj it like dj khaled to get a name for youself. i recall u mentioning thats what u wanted to do or sumthin like dat. ..
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                  u should dj it like dj khaled to get a name for youself. i recall u mentioning thats what u wanted to do or sumthin like dat. ..
                  i thought about it but i dont necessarily have any idea where to start. I guess I got some research to do for Vol 2

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    i thought about it but i dont necessarily have any idea where to start. I guess I got some research to do for Vol 2
                    lol that would be dope!

Comment

thanks for all the positive feedback. if you havent got this, GET IT, and check out all these great artists right here in Tha Studio!

Comment

Good idea. But I think you're putting too much work into nothing though. 72 views and 1 download for all the work you put into it? But if you wanna do them, that's cool. Just never understood the point even back when people suggested it. It's not bringing Tha Studio any more close or active.

Your other idea was better imo. *Will comment on that later*

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                        X