Apollo (Prod. By SiLeNcEd) New beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo (Prod. By SiLeNcEd) New beat

Sad lex by w0ne by shane-lewis on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Enjoy, tell me what you think!

Splash

Re: Apollo (Prod. By SiLeNcEd) New beat

The intro was tight as hell until the snaps and piano came in, made it sound like some snap dance shit. Unless it was supposed to sound like that...in which case good job. This is the perfect tempo to spit really fast on.

Comment

Variety: B
      Composition: A

Overall: 3.75/5, Maybe change up the 808? Bass needs to hit harder. I like the snares and hats you got on it, just the bass doesnt sound authentic (doesnt sound like its real bass). But everything else sounds on point. Melodies are real good and there's nice variety throughout the beat so one doesnt get bored of it. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        Variety: B
        Composition: A

Overall: 3.75/5, Maybe change up the 808? Bass needs to hit harder. I like the snares and hats you got on it, just the bass doesnt sound authentic (doesnt sound like its real bass). But everything else sounds on point. Melodies are real good and there's nice variety throughout the beat so one doesnt get bored of it. Good job!
        It was my first time rendering a project on my MacBook, and I was still trying to get things set up, the beat sounds perfect on my pc. I will upload a HQ version

Splash

Comment

Originally posted by Coleon View Post
          The intro was tight as hell until the snaps and piano came in, made it sound like some snap dance shit. Unless it was supposed to sound like that...in which case good job. This is the perfect tempo to spit really fast on.
          I pretty much agree with this 100%. That intro >>>>

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
          X