Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Cypher] VOTE NOW for the "Nasty" Cypher Winner *UNTIL AUG 10th*

Alright. Here it goes...

Voting will last until Midnight, August 10th. That's 12:00AM EST AUGUST 10th. So go ahead and vote for who you think did the best and also chime in with some feedback on each verse and each contestant. These guys took time from their day to do this for everyone around tha Studio, so give a big pat on the back and thank you and next time (which will be really soon) dont be scared and JUMP IN with em. Doesnt take very long, nore is it very hard, to get 16 bars recorded with ANY mic. So next time one of these goes up, put a submission in and you can win something.

PRIZE: Winner gets a FREE BEAT or a FREE CUSTOM SIG. Their choice.
    MC_Crary
    0%
    Artille
    0%
    Pyro
    0%
    Coleon
    0%
    Mykill
    0%

The poll is expired.

Re: [Cypher] VOTE NOW for the "Nasty" Cypher Winner *UNTIL AUG 10th*

Wtf, crary your shit in wav format
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
      Wtf, crary your shit in wav format
      Fixed

Comment

Coleon - alotta multies and meta's.
        Flow on point. Nothing outstanding, but solid verse.

Pyro -
        cool voice, but your voice sound like its fading away sometimes, or u runnin outta breath, and your words slurring so its hard to understand.
        U started strong, then fell off.
        With some polishing and conditionin u could be pretty dope.

Mykill -
        cool robotic intro bro, - nice fast flow at the start.
        Pretty agressive. I liked how u stopped, then said bring it back.
        So far in this order i listend to , u have the best verse

artille - sound like u was recording in the bathroom.

Mcrary -
        sound like u and artille was in the same room.
        What did u say in the begginin??? "i wont say ..., cuz yall niggas might think...."???
        Your flow was pretty dope, but your quality hindered my vote.
        Definately the most unique flow.

Overall -
        everybody flows seem kinda similar. though crary stood out the most.
        mcrary woulda had it if his quality was better. so imma have to go wit mykill.........
        Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 08-06-2011, 07:37 PM.
        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Coleon - alotta multies and meta's.
          Flow on point. Nothing outstanding, but solid verse.

Pyro -
          cool voice, but your voice sound like its fading away sometimes, or u runnin outta breath, and your words slurring so its hard to understand.
          U started strong, then fell off.
          With some polishing and conditionin u could be pretty dope.

Mykill -
          cool robotic intro bro, - nice fast flow at the start.
          Pretty agressive. I liked how u stopped, then said bring it back.
          So far in this order i listend to , u have the best verse

artille - sound like u was recording in the bathroom.

Mcrary -
          sound like u and artille was in the same room.
          What did u say in the begginin??? "i wont say ..., cuz yall niggas might think...."???
          Your flow was pretty dope, but your quality hindered my vote.
          Definately the most unique flow.

Overall -
          everybody flows seem kinda similar. though crary stood out the most.
          mcrary woulda had it if his quality was better. so imma have to go wit mykill.........
          Why is my name so small and lacking full feedback like you gave the others?

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
            Why is my name so small and lacking full feedback like you gave the others?
            u lied about me in your verse.

said sumthin about me bein a faggot and im always biting???

im actually a heterosexual, and i never bite, all my shit is original.
            if u can prove other wise, please do...................

Comment

u lied about me in your verse.

said sumthin about me bein a faggot and im always biting???

im actually a heterosexual, and i never bite, all my shit is original.
              if u can prove other wise, please do...................
              You bite your style from various artists (mainly Lil Wayne), not your lyrics. And you might be hetero, but you're still a faggot.

Comment

Crary - Your quality took too much away from it. It actually sounded pretty good flow and delivery wise. I bet I'd like it more than your other stuff if it wasn't so distorted.
                Artille - The first half second of your flow was sloppy, your double time was pretty clean, way too much reverb on this.
                Pyro - I didn't like your choice of flow, it just sounded too loose over the beat. It got stronger as it went on but I had a hard time focusing on your lyrics because of it.
                Coleon - Fuckin straight fire.
                Mykill - Your flow also started a bit sloppy. I think the fact this beat comes out of no where made it hard for some of us (Including me, it took a couple takes) to start their verses cleanly. I'd say your verse has the best balance of quality, lyrics, and flow.

That said we need to pick a beat where the lyrics and flow can both shine. You pretty much had to write for flow with this one. Good job Mykill. Next time we should just PM people who drop a lot in the studio & use a producer on here's beat as you suggested.
                Last edited by Coleon; 08-06-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                  You bite your style from various artists (mainly Lil Wayne), not your lyrics. And you might be hetero, but you're still a faggot.
                  i dont bite my style from anyone bro, its all original. where did i bite wayne or any other various artists??

Comment

Originally posted by Coleon View Post
                    That said we need to pick a beat where the lyrics and flow can both shine. You pretty much had to write for flow with this one. Good job Mykill. Next time we should just PM people who drop a lot in the studio & use a producer on here's beat as you suggested.
                    Guess what? Already PM'd producers on here. Next time around, we gonna get them involved on this and you can possibly win a FREE beat from them!!! (yeah I'm sneaky) So next (or next few) Cyphers will have a BIG involvement from Producers in tha Studio currently. I figured people would want a beat from the "pros" rather than get one of the crappy ones from me. lol.

Anywho, thanks for all the detailed feedback Diezel and Coleon. I'm sure this will help the artists out a lot, and as always, its much appreciated. Look for the next cypher thread soon. Diezel, you better drop a submission...ON TIME.

Comment

Artille: You come in spittin man, I enjoyed your verse alot. This was one of your best flows I've heard from you, other than that one song we're working on lol. You had that swag to it. Your rhyme scheme flowed well throughout the entire track. Constant multis always help with that. I like how in adding emotion to your flow, you also spit about your day to day shit. Niggas been bitching about your flow for weeks and you speak on it, and completely obliterate the topic. Your change of pace fit the beat well. I tried to do the same but you executed it much better. Mastering couldve been crisper, I didn't hear the whole "bathroom" thing Diezel mentioned. Definitely nowhere close to how spacey my track is.

Pyro: I felt like you could have come into the track better. You sounded rushed. The diction isn't very good either. At some points I cant understand what you're saying because it sounds like your trying to go too fast. I think you couldve came harder lyrically also. The mastering wasn't too bad, just the vocals seemed a little louder than the beat. This track didn't stand out too much to me.

Coleon: The Auschwitz line was nasty man. You came hardest on the concept for this track. "Fuck beef I been on the cow tip", the punches kept coming. I liked the Percee P reference too. I probably listened to this track atleast 11 times.

Mykill: Damn nigga, you dropped alot of great lines on this one. Before the drop off, I felt like your flow wasnt going as well. Like you were trying to give too much. You had so much to say (although the lyrics in the beginning were better in my opinion), but not enough space. But in the second half, you came out swinging. Your quality was definitely the best overall. Never really have any critiquing on your mastering, you the boss man lol.

There were some gems here but I gotta go with Coleon on this one. He murdered it.

Comment

Keep voting!

Comment

Working...
                        X