Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noble - Untitled (Prod. By Slow Producer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noble - Untitled (Prod. By Slow Producer)

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Don't digg the beat that much,
    it takes gettin used to.

when he first sent me the beat i thought it was weird as fucck. kinda remind me of some odd future shit.

then after recording, and listening to my verse on it a few times, u start liking the beat more.

it 'll grow on you..... body hair.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by tha professor View Post
    dood, i got a lot of shit goin' on, i ain't dropped out like yung corruption to be able to fully focus on this art.. - however the tape is gonna b tha shit tho

lmao, i forgot young corruption dropped out of college to be a rapper.

Dat nigga dont even post songs dat much. He prolly workin on a master plan and gonna come back doper than everybody.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
      dood, i got a lot of shit goin' on, i ain't dropped out like yung corruption to be able to fully focus on this art.. - however the tape is gonna b tha shit tho
      Well whats done is done. I was tired of my verse getting old, like I stated before. It's whatever.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Nice track bro how long have you been flowing?I like the relationship line at the beggining

Comment

why does my name get dropped? i have no beef with anyone and i do release songs. i just don't drop them here, i drop them on facebook. Also i didn't drop out to rap, i got kicked out and rap is like a back up and a pretty good one cause i got a manager looking into my music(newest mixtape) so fuck ya'll i can actually do something with my music... ON TOPIC: i like the verse. you've changed your flow a lot lately and it sounds good. the lyrics are good and i didn't hear you slip up and the last line was dope
          http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
          Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Flow - Was super nice as fuck in the beginning, but towards the end kinda fell off when the beat transitioned, but eh. 3.5/5

Lyrics - Overall, nice, I really liked the last line, too. 3.9/5

Other - lol @ him for getting mad that ya'll are leaking ya'll verses.

Overall - 4/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Love Is In The Air View Post
              Nice track bro how long have you been flowing?I like the relationship line at the beggining
              Like a couple years on and off. And thanks bro, I love the starting lines too ha.

Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
              ON TOPIC: i like the verse. you've changed your flow a lot lately and it sounds good. the lyrics are good and i didn't hear you slip up and the last line was dope
              Thanks man. I love the last lines too haha.

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
              Flow - Was super nice as fuck in the beginning, but towards the end kinda fell off when the beat transitioned, but eh. 3.5/5

Lyrics - Overall, nice, I really liked the last line, too. 3.9/5

Other - lol @ him for getting mad that ya'll are leaking ya'll verses.

Overall - 4/5
              Appreciate it brah.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Not feeling the beat at all, its really.... empty i guess, its boring. Lyrics are good, love how real the first lines are. The flow was on point, there was one time where it kind've fell off a tiny bit but you brought it back instantly.
                Lyrics: 4/5
                Flow: 4/5
                Overall 4/5
                Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

Working...
                X