Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@ == YUNG DIEZEL - LIL WAYNE - How to Love Part 2( Love Triangle) (ROUGH DRAFT) == @

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ == YUNG DIEZEL - LIL WAYNE - How to Love Part 2( Love Triangle) (ROUGH DRAFT) == @

this a rough draft of a new song im workin on called "Love Triangle". (HOW TO LOVE PART 2)

i just woke up and started recording without warmin up my voice, so its a lil rusty on some parts notes wise, lol, but the final gonna be on point. mind u, im not a singer by any means, but i like singing, and it can be more fun in expressin yourself than rapping sometimes.

its based off a situation i experienced before, where i was in love wit this girl, she loved me, but she loved another dude too, thus.... "love triangle."

there's gonna be a twist in the story for the 3rd verse, so stay tuned.......

LimeLinx - Preview - YUNG DIEZEL - LOVE TRIANGLE (HOW TO LOVE PART 2).mp3

LYRICS:

SHE WAS THE PERFECT COMPLEXION,
    WHY, SHE WAS FI(SHORT FOR FIRE), AND IM WORTH HER CONNECTION(BURNING)(wifi)

THERE WAS NO CAPTAIN,
    IF SHE IS THE TEAM, THEN I AM HERE REPPIN.
    I COULD NOT SEE NO FLAWS(FLOORS)

OPEN HOUSE , DIDNT SEE THOSE DOORS

BLINDED BY THE LIGHT OF LOVE, LOVE

I TAUGHT HER HOW TO LOVE LAST TIME

BUT I GUESSED THAT PASSED HER MIND

HEY, U CANT EVER SAY I NEVER TRIED,

GOTTA NIGGA SO CONFUSED

WHY THE HELL U PUT ME THROUGH

I THOUGHT I WAS YA ONLY LOVE,

HOOK:

IM IN LOVE WIT HER,
    AND SHE'S IN LOVE WIT ME,
    BUT SHE'S IN LOVE WIT HIM,
    WHY THE HELL IT HAD TO BE??

2ND VERSE LYRICS ( UNFINISHED ):

WHY THE HELL IT HAD TO HAPPEN TO ME

OUT OF ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE ??................................

BRIDGE:

I TAUGHT HER HOW TO LOVE , I TAUGHT HER HOW TO LOVE
    BUT IF SHE LOVES ANOTHER, GUESS IT DONT MEAN MUCH
    ONLY ME AND YOU , THERE CAN BE NO US
    3 ???, PLEASE, NO!!!
    BABY U KNOW WHAT......

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...rty-remix.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...and-unnyy.html

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 08-19-2011, 01:52 PM.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Re: @ == YUNG DIEZEL - LIL WAYNE - How to Love Part 2( Love Triangle) (ROUGH DRAFT) =

Nice song .. i like the vibe

the intro was the best part imo.. ("She was the perfect..")

looking forward to see the final product

btw what's the instrumental??

Comment

Re: @ == YUNG DIEZEL - LIL WAYNE - How to Love Part 2( Love Triangle) (ROUGH DRAFT) =

I don't think the feedback style will work for this song, so I'll just tell you what I think. The singing was good, some notes sounded pushed a bit though. The lyrics were pretty nice, better than like all your songs. Not just random things put together to make a multie work ha. But the song itself is disappointing how you try to mock How To Love. The beat kinda starts like it and then your intro. Be more original. Be it was decent overall, keep it up.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Lyrics: Good, nothing to special, catchy tho
        Flow: weird bro, you sound like your crying.... haha
        Overall: 2/5 Decent track, nothing special... but yeah quit biting wayne

-LaNNy

Comment

This shits actually tight. keep it up

Comment

i like it much tbh

Comment

hook & beat is reall great

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Pux View Post
                Nice song .. i like the vibe

the intro was the best part imo.. ("She was the perfect..")

looking forward to see the final product

btw what's the instrumental??
                lol, thanks man. the instrumental is original composition.
                i hate goin on industry beats everyone rapped on already, so i do original beats to make my own original song on, so its unique among all the remixes. (for instance the flood of drakes headlines remix was the most recent.)
                i actually was gonna do a song on the "how to love instrumental" but, that would go against my thoughts on remixes.

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                I don't think the feedback style will work for this song, so I'll just tell you what I think. The singing was good, some notes sounded pushed a bit though. The lyrics were pretty nice, better than like all your songs. Not just random things put together to make a multie work ha. But the song itself is disappointing how you try to mock How To Love. The beat kinda starts like it and then your intro. Be more original. Be it was decent overall, keep it up.
                lol, wow, suprised u commented.
                thanks for listenin though. (P.S. I AM ORIGINAL)

Originally posted by mrr3ye5 View Post
                Lyrics: Good, nothing to special, catchy tho
                Flow: weird bro, you sound like your crying.... haha
                Overall: 2/5 Decent track, nothing special... but yeah quit biting wayne

-LaNNy
                i thought the lyrics were pretty good, even though acoustic songs like this arent suppose be over the top wit punchlines and shit like rap, but i managed to squeeze wittiness in it without overdoin it.
                even wayne kept it simple in his how to love song. its more about emotion and expression.
                which brings us to the crying sound lol...
                yeah it sound like im crying prolly cuz this just the rough draft, i didnt do voice warmups, but the final should be better.
                however, it could be the emotion aspect
                ALSO, IM NOT . BITING WAYNE, IM INNOVATING.
                I MADE A SEQUEL TO HOW TO LOVE.
                ALL ORIGINAL, EVEN THE CONCEPT.
                IM COMPLETELY ORIGINAL.
                I TOLD NOBLE THIS AS WELL.

Originally posted by TheBestRapperAlive View Post
                This shits actually tight. keep it up
                THANKS bro, plenty more where that came from...........

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                i like it much tbh
                thanks for listenin bro.

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                hook & beat is reall great
                thank u , it all came to me so well when i was commin up wit the song, im glad i got these replies, i didnt expect anyone to like it becuz its different than what most cats doin now.

thanks again. for listening everyone, and anyone else who listned.....
                feel free to comment....

it'll be dope if i could get this to wayne, and do a video shoot where like he plays the other guy that the girl loved, and nikki minaj plays the girl.
                or vice versa with the roles of the guys, since im doin it as a sequel from waynes point of view of "how to love."
                just a thought though, lol........... but hey, u never know

BTW THIS GONNA BE ON THE ROCK ALBUM....
                I GOT PLENTY MORE WHERE THIS CAME FROM.........
                STAY TUNED...............
                Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 08-20-2011, 10:36 PM.
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X