Clear All

• Young Fire - Outerspace Flow

My remix to SOD's Outerspace Flow.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6541456518610b0d/

Re: Young Fire - Outerspace Flow

Feedback?!?!

Comment

Quality was good at least through my speakers. I think I heard a few lines that were cheezy but it was short so you couldn't (or didn't) go horribly wrong with it. It might be hard to tell if you're doing this but you have to put more emotion into the words, I listen to it and it sounds kind of dull, better enthusiasm than other work on here but still sounds kind of dull. Really let loose on the mic and I think it'll sound better.
      �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Your flow matched the beat, had some nice lines also

i might spit on this beat, the beat is sick

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
          Quality was good at least through my speakers. I think I heard a few lines that were cheezy but it was short so you couldn't (or didn't) go horribly wrong with it. It might be hard to tell if you're doing this but you have to put more emotion into the words, I listen to it and it sounds kind of dull, better enthusiasm than other work on here but still sounds kind of dull. Really let loose on the mic and I think it'll sound better.
          Thanks man, ill try that bro. Next track ill put more enthusiasm into it!

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
          Your flow matched the beat, had some nice lines also

i might spit on this beat, the beat is sick
          Thanks braah!

Comment

Working...
          X