Diss To Danny_be Snippet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diss To Danny_be Snippet

just letting everyone know this isnt Danny on this forum, it is somone that dissed me and the snippet sounds bad but its cuz i speeded it and did other stuff so u could be more curious of how it would sound when i drop it

THIS IS JUST A SNIPPET!!!!!!!! ( i put different parts in different order

SNIPPET.mp3 - 539.7 Kb

Re: Diss To Danny_be Snippet

i wanna hear the full shit

Comment

I don't understand why you'd post it than speed it so we can't hear any of it clearly. If it's to "hype" us for the actual one than you don't have very good ways of advertising your product.
      �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Yeah it was a little lame.. lol.
        It didn't get me hyped up for the new one.. kind of would rather not hear it now..
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

whateva yalll get it later stop hatin bruh

Comment

"somebody better let&#39;em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
            Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i&#39;ve rather fuck a bitch"

Comment

Hating? Not like you possess any abilities that are present to hate on.
              �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

trill. bruh u got somthin negative to say dun say it, all i see u post is sumtin negative....
                k i dun care wat u think bout me. i just speeded it cuz it not a good version im remaking it and there was some words i fucked up on

Comment

snippet sounds bad but its cuz i speeded it and did other stuff so u could be more curious of how it would sound when i drop it

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoneyMillionaire
                    trill. bruh u got somthin negative to say dun say it, all i see u post is sumtin negative....
                    k i dun care wat u think bout me. i just speeded it cuz it not a good version im remaking it and there was some words i fucked up on
                    i was just playin bruh, i couldn't hear the lyrics good enough to judge the track
                    "somebody better let&#39;em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
                    Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i&#39;ve rather fuck a bitch"

Comment

Honestly, were you expecting praise for this? Really? I am on the same boat as Trill, and wonder why you post a download link to it. You think someone is going to risk a virus on their computer or take up space on their computer for a track that is fast forwarded?

Really? Think bro.

Comment

okay... first of all i didnt intend for you to download it on the link there is a preview of the song... so just listen to it on the link...

Comment

Working...
                        X