Stuntin(Freestyle)(Drake Flow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuntin(Freestyle)(Drake Flow)

Im Rapper Still Rappin What I Need to Sang For I Spit Flames Boy Fuck Singin hi-Notes
    G-Unit Flow Ill buck For the Yayo Im About To Take Over the Game With The Kilos
    Money On My Mind My Mind On My Monay I Am From The Hood And Thats What Every Hood Nigga Say I Get Money I Dont Play Ho Games MoneyOvaBitches.Com Still The Domain Its Commin Too Soon Just Ask My brother Tune People Ask If I get High I Say Higer Than A monsoon I Wasnt Spose To Tell You Lemme Leave This Station Befoe i Cause An Altercation I Swang Fast Punchlines Flow So homers Age[Unknown]Wrap Around These Niggaz Like Bart Skatin Hi Def Dizzy Aint Nobody As Clear As Mays[My name]You Cannot Go Out Its To late And You Underaged Kid I Am Grown So You Cant Molest This I Be This Fresh Shit Thousand Dollar Pants Shit I Be In The Hood Even Though Im On Some Rich Shit [Dizzy Dun It Dizzy Do It] And Still Does it Who's Rollin Cuz Im Que'in It The Cameras On Me And When The Cameras On Me Watch Mays[My name] Turn Into Dizz-E And When Im On That Dizzy Shit I Tend To Get Crazy Like Gettin All Wild And Start Feelin On Yo Lady..........(End)

Hell Drake spit for like 2:30 i wasnt gon type for that long lol...Bit let me kno wat u think
    RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
    Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Re: Stuntin(Freestyle)(Drake Flow)

great job

Comment

Working...
    X