Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkmate - G2G (Good 2 Go) (Prod. By Trackbangas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkmate - G2G (Good 2 Go) (Prod. By Trackbangas)

#NEWMUSIC entitled "Good 2 Go" Prod By Trackbangas! Street banger wit a Bangin Beat/Dope Lryics!

Checkmate - G2G (Good 2 Go)
    G2G (Good2Go)(Prod. By Trackbangas) by CheckmateTheGreat on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Feedback #1:http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ac-pimpin.html
    Feedback #2:http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...y-cutless.html
    Attached Files

Re: Checkmate - G2G (Good 2 Go) (Prod. By Trackbangas)

pretty solid man; I think if you lowered your vocals a bit and turned up the beat a little it would vibe together with a better overall mix. the vocals and the beat sounds separated instead of melding together. diggin your flow, and your voice has an older T.I. tone to it and it works really well for this southern style!
    http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

Preciate the feedback homie

Comment

Flow: A
        Lyrics: B

Overall: 3/5, That mastering is sooooooooooo gooooooooood. You've probably heard it already, but you got that trap-style radio music motif down. I think though if you sprinkle your verses with better lyricism and wordplay you'll get noticed better. Right now, taking an initial listen to it, I'm like "that was cool". Nothing in it made me go "awwww damn, this guy is pretty trill!!!". I guess I'm trying to say its very average in the total product presentation. Your flow and delivery are on point, but the complete product (the final track) isnt nothing new or unique. Try to step outta that frame a bit and see what develops.

Comment

@MyKill preciate the feedback homie i fuks wit u cause u give ur honest opinion without it being disrespectful and understandable so i salute dat but i got a track "Live 4 2day" Ima post just fo you homie! b4 its all said and done u gon have at least 3 Checkmate tracks on ya playlist! lol Watch!

Comment

i dont know what to think of this man. your everything was on point and you hav a classic flow but at the same time it sounds exactly like every fuckin trap lex luger song from the past year. and ik thats the problem with all trap music right now but i guess im sayin is just try and bring somethin different to the table because you have it down pat but it sounds a lil generic. not tryin to hate just givin u constructive criticism homie.

Comment

Alright T.I This is dope...Hook is a little repetitive but it damn sure worked on this shit....Flow was great as always and lyrics are great.....there is not much I can criticize about this one....Great trap music shit to ride too...Im gonna download this one bro...

Hook >>>>>>>

"Thumbs up everything good to go"

King of HQ southern rap at this rate
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

@ThaMotherfuckinCarter i appreciate the honest feedback #salute i aint trippin every artist needs constructive criticism keep it comin i can only learn and get better @Cli-City i appreciate the feeback #salute2x i cant help the way i sound I aint tryin to sound like homie i'm from the south so mayb dat has a influence over the way i approach the mic other than dat thanks fo the honestly ima take it and run wit it

Comment

Try adding some type of effect on your hooks just to differentiate between hook and verse, I know you go for that hardcore trap music sound.. but them niggas feel that shit too, some type of melody, feel me?

Comment

Working...
                  X