Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkmate - High Definition (Feat. Spade) (Prod. By Lex Luger)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkmate - High Definition (Feat. Spade) (Prod. By Lex Luger)

NEW MUSIC!!! This track is called "High Definition" off my mixtape titled "The Feature Presentation HD" produced by the legendary Lex Luger! Def not a single for the radio! Raw lryics + Raw flow + Hard beats = High Definition Let me know wat ya'll think!

Checkmate - High Definition (Feat. Kidd) (Prod. By Lex Luger)
    Checkmate The Great - High Definition (Feat. Spade) (Prod. Lex Luger) by CheckmateTheGreat on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Feedback #1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/t34970/
    Feedback #2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/t35199/

Re: Checkmate - High Definition (Feat. Spade) (Prod. By Lex Luger)

couple things: 1) props on getting a lex luger beat 2) props on not picking a lex luger beat that sounds exactly like B.M.F. so in that case ur smarter than 90% of rappers that have ever gotten a lex luger beat. now for the real feedback: ik people have said this before but your voice sounds exactly like T.I. which is defnitaley a good thing. flow was on point, hook bangs, mastering was perfect. 4/5

Comment

Beat is good. You sound like T.I. a bit bro which could be a great thing and a bad thing...Lyrics are good...Sounds like any other lex luger subject content but it worked for this song....Hook is kinda wack though..The best thing about this is your flow, once you improve your lyrics, which are good but just not great, you can really be a problem...Good song bro
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Beat is good. You sound like T.I. a bit bro which could be a great thing and a bad thing...Lyrics are good...Sounds like any other lex luger subject content but it worked for this song....Hook is kinda wack though..The best thing about this is your flow, once you improve your lyrics, which are good but just not great, you can really be a problem...Good song bro
        thanks fo the honest feedback homie I appreciate it

Comment

diggin this one; beat is hard and I love all the little adlibs you got sprinkled in there and the subtle doubles you got on your vocals - - a lot of cats on here forget about the details like that, really adds to the vocals and gives them a nice presences that you don't really notice consciously but it really gives it a nice quality. would like to see the hook have more energy than the verse or just something to distinguish it a bit more from the verses; kinda sounds like a bridge more than hook imo but it's still a solid track man!
          http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

Working...
          X