Gibbsy & Proversidy & Infinity - Never Made It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibbsy & Proversidy & Infinity - Never Made It

Hey yall, i been working like mad on my solo mixtape but have jammed out a few collab tracks with artists i know, heres on of them ...Im on 2nd verse

Hulkshare.com Never Made It Featuring Gibbzy & Infinity.mp3

Hope yall enjoy

feed: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post699510
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post699515

Re: Gibbsy & Proversidy & Infinity - Never Made It

Your verse, that beat, and that hook are flames. Dope flow bro. No complaints really. 4/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Thank you man!!

Comment

Damn you got my hopes up that youd have a new mic lol. Guess not. Solid verse though. A little different as far as flow goes for you but still good. Welcome back dude.

Comment

woah slow down there cory gunz :0. but really u remind me of cory gunz. loved the deep lyrics it was perfect for the beat and the chick singin on the hook is dope. nice song overall

Comment

Mc_crary - yeah man i know i got my new mic just ent dropped any of the songs ive recorded with it yet because i still need a couple new things for my set up :/ but hopefully that should be sorted by next week so ill be dropping a few more songs soon with the better mic thanks for the feed dudey

ThaMothafuckinCarter- i like cory gunz man aha so i guna take that as a good thing aha thanks for the feed

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Bumppp cmon yall a lil more feedback would be swish

Comment

Good Shit I always appreciate a dope track wit personal content As a artist i can truly appreciate dat but I love the flow...its different but not in a bad way. I see u doin u behind the mic I LOVE THE HOOK the only thing I love more than the hook is the lryics homie on the feature did his thing so i'm fuckn wit both of ya'll the only bad thing bout dis track is the quality it aint horrible but for ppl to truly feel the track it needs better mixing but...*clicks download button" def goin on my playlist #ifukswitdis i cant help it ima #hiphopjunkie #keepgoin

Comment

Gibbsy // Flow: A+ // Lyrics: B
                First Guy // Overall: C
                Second Guy // Overall: B-

Overall: 3.75/5, Something about this beat seems wonky. Like its off beat a little or something. The first guy's vocals need a serious volume increase and the pauses seem like the song is missing something. Gibbsy, your flow is great and your delivery is perfect on this. Same great consistent work that you always put out, good job. Singing on this sounds great too. Maybe its on the beat? Second guy is kinda iffy. Sometimes he sounds great, but sometimes he sounds off beat. Mastering though on his verse is good. Overall, this is a good song. Those technical issues and the first guy make for some inconsistency in it though, and that's why I gotta take some points away.

Comment

Right on! Very nice man.. I feel it, you should be a ghostwriter or somethin'! lol 4/5 !

Comment

thanks yall really apprciate the feedback...getting myself a whole new set up withing the next week or two so new tracks going to be studio quality or there abouts

Comment

can i get some more feed yall dropping new song later on tonite

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
                        can i get some more feed yall dropping new song later on tonite
                        post more feedback on others songs and i bet they'll return the favor

Comment

Working...
                        X